What did all you bloggers do this New Years eve?

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I was curious as to how all IndiBloggers unwind during new years eve.. I went on a trip to Yelagiri with my wife and a few other friends.. I wanted to escape Bangalore city and its many irritating rules.. grrr.. lol.. we got a nice suite, campfire, lotsa food, a musical fountain show , fireworks etc and we just paid about 6000 bux for 8 people.. aint it cool!

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Pavan
Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Same here. :( It was WORSE for me because I had TWO exams on Jan 1st. One in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Care to take a Look?

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ everyone - eeks! That proves that the govt has a very poor sense of time to keep exams during that window lol!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

I had a nice quiet drink at home with some good music. Beat that! Cool

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Renie :- Isnt that what you do everyday?? lol

Pavan
Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Everyone

The government sucks. Everyone knows that. And VTU sucks that also, almost everyone related to it knows about. Tongue out

Care to take a Look?

Paradox Phillic
Paradox Phillic
from Delhi
15 years ago
Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Paradox Phillic :- Just read your post on your new years eve.. good to see someone else who wasnt studying for exams lol! .. Which pub/disco did you go to?.. I didnt quite find the name in there...reading through .. "sometimes i think i want a wife more than a husband!" .. care to explain more ? lol

http://one-more-why.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-years-eve.html

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Choto : That was a perfect new year .. which place is that?

LockSign in to reply to this thread