Must read books.... For Bookworms!!

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
11 years ago

Hey Guys...Just wanted to start a thread for posting about any books you find other people would really enjoy.. I know there's a section on Indivine but just wanted to put one out here where we coudl talk about and share some of the best books you have read.

The one I've just finished is The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid. Quite an interesting tale of his. I've also read Chetan Bhagat but don't find his stories enthralling. I'll post a few more ones I find you guys might enjoy and hope you all do the same!

Cheers!!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I have actually written a blog post about my favourite books, but since we are not supposed to promote our blogs here, and because my favourite books may not necessarily be enjoyed by others, I would like to mention another book: I Dare You by William Danforth. It is a concise book, and is perhaps the first and best self-improvement book that I have read.

Sims
Sims
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

I love whatever Nicholas Sparks write, especially "The Notebook". I also love Nora Roberts books and few of Paulo Coelho's books which are really inspiring.

LockSign in to reply to this thread