To all who use Dynamic Views on blogger.com I got a doubt...

Rujuta Xavier
Rujuta Xavier
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago

Okay first of all to make it really clear that this isnt a cheap way to get traffic to my blog...

Now that we have it cleared. I just have this trouble, I use dynamic views in google's blogger.com and at the extreme right there is a tab which has Followers, Blog Archives, About Me and other links.

Now when I click on About Me, all I get is my profile pic and About Me as a title, no preview of the above me page of anything. I tried multple times to change the about me in my blogger profile but it always redirects me to my google plus profile.

Anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong and how to fix it?

My blog link is  http://rujutax.blogspot.in/

I wanted to add an image here to show what I get on about me but couldn't add a pic so that to give the link to the blog.

Thanks in advance.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending

As far as I know Undecided, In dynamic views, you cannot have the old "About Me" widget that gets you to the blogger profile. All you can have here is the link to your Google + profile. Not all widgets are open for dynamic views, but just a few. So, you'll either have to bear up with this, or switch to some other template. Smile

I just saw, It's not because of the Dynamic views template, it's because you have replaced your Blogger profile with your Google + profile. This must have happened when you would have signed up for Google +. 

Rujuta Xavier
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago

Thats Ritvik, 

So now, is ther a way to undo it?

Well, Reverting back to the Blogger profile is valid only till 30 days after you switched to google + profile. 

So, this will work only till 30 days after you switched to Google + profile.

• On your Blogger dashboard, top-right, there is an option of choosing language. Just beside that, there is an "gear" icon. 
  • Click on that, a drop-down list appears. Look for the option "Revert back to Blogger profile".
  • Follow the instructions.

Let me know what came out of this. :-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread