how to allure comment rich bloggers,

bloggers with rich commenting nature, ie.born rich with words. to our bloggs. sorry my blog. 

1)

2)

3)

etc.etc.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

You can hold a contest to give prize to best commentor of the month

nice one. weekly commenter cup award with that bloggers link at my site.  this idea rocks and is approved and started.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Get someone creative like princess to design a beautiful badge and award to the winners of every week.

award to main design karoonga

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
11 years ago

The award idea is good, but the conventional way of visiting someone's blog-leaving a comment-he/she comes and checks out your blog in return - leaves a comment really works. You write good stuff, you are bound to get readers and commenters.

writing good stuff is another good point to note. and commenting at other blogs too is nice point

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I always liked this idea, quite often stated by bloggers but I find myself lazy at all times to do such things... Undecided

only way to invite commentators is...

You have to go to their page and make some comment(not a lie always)..

you are right deepak, but only 20% return back, but still, it;s better than nothing.

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

It may seem less if you look %age wise (even 20% is not less from that perspective, too), but may be huge in numbers. For example, 20% of 10 is 2 and that of 100 is 20

captain, but commenting on 100 blogs is a task

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I have read a post on a blog where the blogger had done this task of leaving 100 comments in a single day. The post also has some tips on how to do it. Let me see if I can find that link......

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Here is another article from the same blog: http://thebacklight.com/how-to-comment-on-lots-of-blogs-fast/ 

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Remove comments, PL and it will read how to allure rich bloggers. People will think some woman is posting and come and open this thread and see.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Once you get subscription of your blog by email there is a tendency to visit and comment.  The key is to have loyal followers, the more female following it is better LolzTongue out

wow, umesh ji, another twist to the tale. I am no what you say mark zuckerberg that all females will run after me. ( cannot imagine even).  

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago
  1. Awarding the best commenter of the month ( or every 3 or 4 months ) with a really valuable prize like a life time link back might possibly draw many commentors to  your site. Note that the most important thing here is making the link life time
  2. There are many bloggers who indulge in commenting a lot but most of these fall into the following two categories: bloggers who blog about blogging and bloggers who blog about personality development who often have products to sell. There is a probability that these people comment back on your blog. Even if they don't, you are always benefitted in terms of Page Rank. And this was how, I got an initial page rank of one by regularly commenting on just five to six blogs, all of them as new as mine. If you would like to have a list of some of those blogs, reply here and I would be glad to share those blog links with the community.
  3. Installing comment luv and making comment links do follow for wordpress blogs. You may also simply make comment links do follow if you are on blogger. If you are keen on having the plug in for a blogger blog, switch to intense debate commenting system. They have a plug in for the same. And to tell people that your blog is do follow, insert a small or a very large image saying that the blog is do follow. WARNING: This is an open invitation to spammers. So be prepared! Wink Also, internal passing of link juice might get greatly affected.

If you did not like any of  the above ideas, the simplest one would be to disable comments on your blogs and put a line of text saying 'Being unable to moderate the huge number of comments we receive every day, we have disabled comments on our blog. If you feel that you have something very strong to share, contact us by sending a  mail to ...@... Your opinion would be shared if it deserves so' Wink There is a possibility of two things happening here: Receiving a lot of mails or receviving none. The second is most probably since people don't take the pain of sending mails these days. In that cases, you can be satisfied with the illusion that you were the recipient if a large number of comments a few days back. Wink

LockSign in to reply to this thread