Give me a Break.....

WealthuCreate
WealthuCreate
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Re- posting this. Not sure why the first time it never appeared.

Very soon i would forget the number of unsuccessful attempts for adsense approval.

Trust me.. everytime i got different reason for rejection. I have have almost met all their criteria. Today i was rejected, saying "unacceptable site content"

I really dont understand what part of my blog has unacceptable content?

The day i get approval, it will be 8th wonder of the world.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

You have a nice site, focused on a niche-topic. But I find that the site is quite new. Not even six months old? I guess the domain is also not six months old? That might be an issue even though you seem to have a decent number of posts in there. Try to maintain a minimum word-count of 400-500 words in your posts (some of your posts seem to be slightly shorter) and try to write some pillar articles (in excess of 1200 words) occassionally that can bring in some decent traffic. Traffic is also an important metric they use while evaluating.

Also, next time when you apply, try removing those Infolinks ads while applying (temporarily). You can always add them back later on. But do think if these ads distract your readers, before adding them again. During the initial stages, your revenue won't be considerable. So, don't worry too much about monetization right now. Focus more on user experience/traffic. Add an email subscription option to your blog (you can use feedburner.com for that).

I am no expert, but these are my suggestions.

WealthuCreate
WealthuCreate
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Destination,

you call yourself not an expert but your inputs have given me info that i am looking for... email subscription...that makes more sense.

Is there a way reader automatically gets to know when a comment has been added to the article that he has earlier commented.

I will work on your inputs. Thanks for your suggestions

WealthuCreate
WealthuCreate
from Bangalore
11 years ago

shashank,

I am aware that ad income is very low. it can now where match the time i am spending on it. Now it has kind of become an issue that is challenging me. Probably the day i get approval i may never use it...  Yes i agree my blog is just 5 months old and i just add 2 articles per week. It is just my personal write up.:)

For passive income probably there other ways better than blogging. Blogging takes away lots of time and generates less money.

LockSign in to reply to this thread