Locked my profile view confused by multiple blogs

Siddharth Deshpande
Siddharth Deshpande
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi,

I just registered a blog on indiblogger and got my profile activated. Unfortunately, there's a problem. I only registered one of my 2 blogger blogs, but my profile page (http://www.indiblogger.in/blogger/44935/) seems to be a mish-mash of both. The top thumbnail (for want of a better word, shows the correct blog), but the "Latest posts by siddharth deshpande" section just below it is showing posts from the other blog, the one that i didn't even register on indiblogger. Am i doing something wrong? Somebody please help!

--

TIA,

siddharth.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

The recent posts goes to a blog which has been deleted apparantly. Hmm.

Yeah, I agree with Capt. The "Latest Post" section is governed by the "feed" URL.

I don't think there is any way to modify your feed URL. Guess you'll have to delete and register again. Undecided

Siddharth Deshpande
Siddharth Deshpande
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks for all your inputs, people. I've opened up a support ticket. Let's see how it goes.

Siddharth Deshpande
Siddharth Deshpande
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Btw there's another possible UI glitch with this forum itself. I can't see this text area (which we use to reply to the topic) at all in Chrome. Works fine in firefox. I should probably open up another thread/support ticket for it, but was wondering if anyone else has faced this.

Works fine for me in Chrome.

Make sure you are logged in.

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

make sure you are logged in Indiblogger

Works fine for me too

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

likewise here. no issues. I use only Chrome.

Siddharth Deshpande
Siddharth Deshpande
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ah, sorry for the n00bish false alarm guys, It was due to a session timeout. Can see it after i log in again.

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

LOL, now since the objective of this thread is achieved, locking it.

LockThis topic is locked.