LIKES but no comments...

akashdeep dwivedi
akashdeep dwivedi
from lucknow
11 years ago

often i find on my blog.....that I get LIKE s and votes but no comment.....does that mean the readers are speechless......or they have nothing to speak

Is there any solution to above problem

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: changed the category
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Madhu Bhargava
Madhu Bhargava
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

hm....it doesn't mean that your readers have no words or don't have any to say !

I say move on bro...and leave evrything behind and gradually you must feel happy that you have got pretty good likes on your content rather feeling for not getting a comment and if you wanna really have a critical commentry on and over, you just add frew words to the readers' saying :- " Feel free to comment/feedback " or " Add a note over your blog saying :- " Award free and Comment Free BLOG "

And thats' all I can say ya !!!!

And guys please have a look over my Bloggee @ www.explorerindia.blogspot.com 

--> Waiting for replies <--

akashdeep dwivedi
akashdeep dwivedi
from lucknow
11 years ago

i just love indiblogger.......everybody is busy getting some readers,,,,,,so whatever it takes-promoting blog on forum (my thread was deleted for this reason), replying than promoting, anything. Maybe i should write a poem on it

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
lol contact me for creative inputs for the poem
akashdeep dwivedi
from lucknow
11 years ago

yeah why not YATIN.........and it will be called ODE TO BLOGGER.........

Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

did I mention that i wrote a post about this? you can find it by visiting ding dang doo dot com.

don't forget to post a link to your poem in the forum, akashdeep. he he he.

It shouldn't matter to you.

This happens with me too. I read some posts, and I LOVE them, but then I realize I have nothing to comment on them. Maybe that's the case with other people. Undecided

LockSign in to reply to this thread