For fiction writers

Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hi people,

I see a lot of bloggers dabbling in fiction here.And some works are pretty amazing.So it got me thinking.If you are a fiction lover and want some themes to write fiction on,why don't we start something here? I know a lot of you probably write in one particular genre.How about moving out of your comfort zone for a little while?You know,try your hand at something slightly different from the usual stuff you write on.It'll only be slightly different.Don't worry. I will personally visit each of your blogs,read through the stories you want me to read.And then I will suggest a theme.I will make the suggested theme fun.I promise. :-)

So if you are interested,kindly do leave your blog links here.If there are any particular stories you want me to read before suggesting a theme to you,please definitely leave them here.I won't try to dictate the size and form of the stories you can write.55 fiction.Single-post fiction.Multiple chapter fiction.Anything will do.

Alright,that's it from my side.Hoping to get to read some super duper stories and get to suggest some new ones too.

Adios!!!!:-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread