Locked INDIAN BLOGGERS LEAGUE !

IBL- Indian Bloggers league comes with a tag line (Battle of blogs) Yes indeed a battle, haven’t you seen siblings fighting for a TV remote? The same here, it’s a country wide competition between bloggers, we don’t fight here but our blogs do…

Ultimate purpose of IBL is to promote the interest of blogging; IBL will be a place where seasoned bloggers and budding bloggers will work together as a team.We can realize the importance of team work when we play together as a team for a common TARGET.

So those young and upcoming bloggers who holds the zeal of learning can utilize this platform.I can assure one more thing, Fun that you and I going to experience through IBL will not be available anywhere else even at MARS.At the end of this league, I bet you all will say is chorus “IBL is the best thing that has even happened to me in my blogging life”.

What counts here?Winning? Participating? Learning? None of them, but only the spirit of blogging and the fun comes from that… IBL 2012 features 8 teams representing 8 cities, when we mean “representing” here, you may ask ”Only the bloggers from that specific city should represent the city??” A BIG NO will be the answer… So the question of promoting regionalism is ruled out, thrown out and ditched....

WELCOME TO OUR BLOGGING EXTRAVAGANZA !

Indian bloggers league...

TO KNOW MORE ABOUT TEAMS, PLAYERS and their creativity Visit us @ 

-www.indianbloggersleague.com/-

@bloggersleague-

inboxibl@gmail.com-

http://facebook.com/indianbloggersleague 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: edited
1-20
21-37
Replies 1 to 20 of 37 Descending
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

I think you'll have to create a blog page with rules. The rules are not very clear.

1. If one participates, does he/she have to write on all the categories or one of them or a few of them?

2. When is this IBL planning to start and when does it end? What is the expected duration and frequency of posts expected from users?

3. Who is involved in the judging panel, and how are posts going to be judged?

4. Will there be a team leader for each city? Can they choose who participates and who doesn't, or is it done by the organizers?

5. What is the proposed structrure of this competition?

:) too many questions... :)

am sorry for mentioning them, certain of them cant be disclosed !If you wish you can interact with us in our FB page :)More informations are there !http://www.facebook.com/groups/330443410364806/ 

Chirag Joshi
Chirag Joshi
from Dehradun
11 years ago

iam in for this, anyone from UJJAIN. if from UJJAIN there will not be enough blogger, take me in any team

lot more teams there bro ! come in plz

PUNE TEAM SOLD TO DIWAKAR NARAYAN AND ANIMESH MISHRA :) CONGRATS !

PUNE
Diwakar Narayan
from Pune
11 years ago

Great News..Let us know of the pipeline :-)

CHENNAI TEAM SOLDTO ANAND ARUN 

MUMBAI TEAM ON THE VERGE OF BEING SOLD TO ANUKRITI

DELHI TEAM ON THE VERGE OF BEING SOLD TO PRIYANKA DEYhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/330443410364806/ 

Thoughts Unrestricted
Thoughts Unrestricted
from Pune
11 years ago

me me me :)I will be entering for photography.. 

there are many more teams to be bought... come in at FB PAGE

Priyanka Dey
Priyanka Dey
from Delhi
11 years ago

DELHI still has three spots left!!! Hurry! Fill in! Indimail me your blog link email id!!!!

WOW:) captain smart !good work

THOSE 8 topics will change :)will update asap :) 

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
I am ready to take on the mantle of the Ahmedabad team but only once the RULES and REGULATIONS are made crystal clear. Things seem pretty distorted and hazy at the moment. How will this run? Who is organising? Are there any prizes? Who are the judges? How many posts will be required per person per team? Will the captain of the team select who does what post or will it be given by organisers? Will all teams have equal number of members?
Diwakar Narayan
from Pune
11 years ago

DS - Did you check the facebook page for it? Many of your questions will be answered there.

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
I think the most important question for me is If the contest will run from its facebook page. Because if that is the case then its useless for me as I am neither on facebook nor twitter.
Diwakar Narayan
from Pune
11 years ago

Oh really..let me put this across to them.

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

DS, want to join Pune?

come to FB page of IBL :) we have made our rules available there !

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

DS is not on FB

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Thanks Animesh. But I am too loyal to my city to be in any other city. If I will take part I will be a part of Ahmedabad or at most Mumbai. Cant think of being in any other city.
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
DK, I am not on Facebook!!! I have clearly mentioned it.

DS: if you know any other blogger from AHMEDABAD but with a FB acc, ask him/her to bid a team for AHMEDABAD....We have no restrictions on city :)

any city can come up but it should have 16 bloggers in their team 

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am ready to lead Team Ahmedabad. Interested bloggers please contact me here.

Simran Kaur
from Gorakhpur
11 years ago

I wanna join Ahmedabad team

Abhsihek Boinapalli
Abhsihek Boinapalli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I am in from Hyderabad!!

I can write short story / humor!!!

Let me in!!

come to that FB page i gave you !

@DS: official blog is under construction !

will let it out soon :)

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

I'm in for the Bangalore team. I can't access FB at present, I'm @ office.. 

LEO SURE ?? shall i name under you ???

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

and what do u mean, points will be "manipulated"? Undecided

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

@DK, as in if I'll own/lead the team? Yes I'm sure.. assuming I get 16 bloggers from Bangalore willing to play alongside me Innocent

aame
from Tokyo
11 years ago

I'm in !!!! Cmon Blore !!!

Santosh BS
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Leo, I'm in... and you know what I blog about :)

YOu will be the captain of the team not owner,,,,,

so u have to bring in 16 bloggers in your team... do that asap :)

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

I already have 2 I guess.. TF and Ruchita..

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

And you can have bloggers from other cities, too (just a clueTongue out)

not more than 16.. RULE :)

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Anyone registering for Bangalore, plz forward to me :) I can be on FB only after 6:30.. 

Any team from MP..say Indore, Bhopal...Cool

bro u can try to join PATNA team !

KERALA TEAM ???????????????/AHMADABAD ???????????????/

HYDERABAD??????????????????/

ANYONE for BUYING THESE TEAMS ??? http://www.facebook.com/groups/330443410364806/ 

@ankit jain :) come in @ FB page bro !

AHMADABAD SOLD TO DS AND SHRUTI !AHMADABAD- DS snd Shruti ChaturvediBangalore- Vinay Leo RavindranathChennai- Anand ArunDelhi- Priyanka DeyHyderabad- NONE :(Kolkata- Sudeshna DasMumbai- Stephen AkPune- Animesh K. Mishra Diwakar NarayanKERALA- NONE :( 

I am in office dude...dont have access to FB

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

I'm interested to join Kerala once someone buys it.

JAYAKUMAR, come in at FACEBOOK :) bidding gonan get over :(

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

Sorry Deepak. I don't have fb account. That's why I said I may join after the bidding.

jayakumar: sir you can ask, any of your friends who holds a fb account and ask them to bid for kerala :)

we are waiting

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

I don't have any blogger friends in fb. None of my college friends are in indiblogger. I shall do some work in my indinetwork, if you ask me.

cool @jayakumar :)

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

Cool

HERE COMES TIE BREAKER :) ANY TEAM WHICH COMES UP WITH 5 bloggers in their group will be awarded the 8th club of IBL :) PATNA OR KERALA OR HYDERABAD ?http://www.facebook.com/groups/IBLeague/permalink/330879046987909/?notif_t=like

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Shruti Add me to your IndiNetwork.

And Try to contact Nikita, Rujuta Xavier, Harshal.... They are from Gujarat too...

Any One Else Interested in Playing For The Ahmedabad Team Contact Me.

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Arti and Mohini, if you both are reading this... I would love to have you both in my team.
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi DS! I would like to join Mumbai team, but as you invited me First, m with you. I have a technical problem though, FB doesn't work in my office and my home internet connection is yet to install.

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Just indimail me your details Punit. Name, Blog Name, Url, Facebook Page, Twitter handle, email address... Looking forward to join hands with the Ghummakad Biker!!!

1-20
21-37
LockThis topic is locked.