To Young Upcoming Indi Bloggers ..

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I sent this reply to a Indi Blogger contact who sent me a message I am now publicly repplying to him and to all of you, I thank each one of you who has read my Indivine posts I am indeed indebted to all of you .. everyone of you and I am grateful to Renie Ranvin and his team for this holistic healing platform.. that unites all of us ..

I thank you for your message to me , I make it a point to read a few posts of Indi Blogger young members , it is the need of the hour to encourage nurture young bloggers and guide them otherwise just being  one of the major contributors to IndiVine posts would be incomplete and redundant ..

I dont know most of you but whenever I get time I browse through your posts and I regret I dont add feedback as I have no time at all...earlier I had my own fashion store had lot of time but now I work for another person I hold a very responsible job , but I love Indibloggers keeps me in touch with my roots .. and all of you..

I wish all you guys the very best I regret I am not much into science , Net related blogs my subjects being story telling through images via street photography ,poetry  but any time you need my advise dont hesitate I will certainly respond ..

Take care As Ever Firoze Shakir 

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
What a wonderful gesture Sir. Kudos to you.
Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you DS..

I knew nothing about blogging in 2005 and whatever I am today I owe to good friends and one of them is none  other than Deepak Magic Eye .. I type with one finger , and blogging made a me a poet a writer of sorts and documentarist of people on the dark side of the moon..

FS 

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

your work is consistently wonderful and inspiring. thanks for the encouragement.

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you Subhorup

I am a documentarist of human life and pain , pain that is equal to all of us ..we may see it and perhaps not feel it.. but it enguls the soul of my camera the soul of my poetry.. I add text poetize itin some cases or leave is as is where is..and it is this pain this street life my 4 year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir  shoots too.. our mind is a huge compact camera digitally stealing the soul of the people we shoot and it is this art as photograpgraphy I am now teaching my 11 month old grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir..

We are not intimidated at all by  celebrity photographers , my daughter my wife my sons almost eveybody uses the camera as poetically as Iuse it too.

Take Care 

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement! I am new to blogging too and my blog is just a three month old baby Tongue out Indiblogger rocks!!!

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
10 years ago

thank you bushra..if we dont encourage others , youngsters , new bloggers , newbies than actual meaning of blogging loses its intrinsic essence .. i blog through pictures as poetry and life is poetry, short sweet sometimes episodic.. of late i am encouraging my two year grand daughter nerjis  to shoot pictures without getting initimidated by the camera or the person she shoots 

merry xmas to all of you at indiblogger 

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you sir, its writers like you who inspire young bloggers to write :)

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
10 years ago

thank you in humility and gratitude i blog with a single finger of a permanently damaged hand , and due to diabetes i will be losing my vision too, it has destroyed one of my eye , so now i hardly shoot , i encourage my grand daughters to shoot and become my eye and my vision.. 

merry xmas take care ...

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Firoze, I am you big fan and merry Christmas to you n your familySmile

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you Vijay , and all Indibloggers , who have voted my posts on Indivine , to all those who have added me as friend it means a lot to me , I try to meet you all at Mumbai Indi Meet but of late I have the inclination but no time ..so it is my loss , you all touch me with your exuberance your enthusiasm and our common love of blogging,, here I must apologize to those of you who are Tech blogs, Wordpress Tech Blogs I am not into tech or a fan of Wordpress ..but all the same once again keep on blogging .. making and touching and holitically healing people with your words ..yes the blog touches those who cannot blog but read...take care Vijay my friend ,,

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Very encouraging words....Thanks for it....

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you Mohit God Bless you .. I believe firmly 

We shall not cease from explorationAnd the end of all our exploringWill be to arrive where we startedAnd know the place for the first time

T. S. Eliot

Merry Xmas  take care .

from the beggar poet

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

wow... profound.

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you Heena - Merry Xmas God Bless

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi firoze, a great gesture. looking forward to more wonderful writing from you. happy holiday season.

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you Amar .. keep on blogging you are doing a great job...

LockSign in to reply to this thread