Most popular Blog topics

Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

Its always nice to see many type of blogs available all over the world but I would like to collect some very good popular blog topics which everybody like to see like boy like cricket related blogs, girls like cooking/fashion related blogs, the IT fleid people love to see technology blog and many more, so would like to see some good suggestion in this thread, please do not promote your own blog in this thread only share topics which is common and famous in all age groups it will help us to develop new blogs by using the such topics ......

Replies 1 to 15 of 15 Descending
Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

yes, the fashion blogs topics are good but it will attract only younger generation to follow the fashion blogs....

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
11 years ago

I love poetry, musings, philosophical..

pramod arora
pramod arora
from gurgaon
11 years ago

Astrology, Bollywood, Cricket, Entreprising, Fashion, God, History, India, Jokester, King Khan, Ladka-Ladki-Love, Money, News, Obama, Pakistan, Quiz, Reality show, Sex, Technology, USD($), Villian, Wedding, X-factor, Youngistan, Zindagi......

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

No one for travel? Smile

Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

and what about stock market, forex market?

Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

Dear Friends,

Yes Priya, now a days most of the people like to search and browse details for the Insurance,Credit loan,health related issue and offers.

@Arti, yes travel and tourism also in focus because every people wants to share some time with the family.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
11 years ago

Tech blogs, poetry, travel, religious discussions - mainly those who debate and write without fear, photography, political satire

Me for Technology, travel, photo blogs 

Sunil
Sunil
from Shimla
11 years ago

I love photography & travel blogs.

Nivi Acharya
Nivi Acharya
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I like- photoblogs, poetry, humour, travel :)

Vaishali Jain
Vaishali Jain
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Something that peruses the smaller details of life through poetry and other musing styles with a creative touch. Well, who doesnt love creativity? Wink

D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

A magazine concept blogs are not many,, If you can write on what most people are interested ... in a nice way.. 

Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

I think the best web bolg subject will be related to our daily life....what people like to read in the free time for relaxing from daily work.....

Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

Yes, in now a days the romance topics is a center point for the young generation .....

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
How to save Tax?.

LockSign in to reply to this thread