Suffering from Performance Anxiety....Help Please !!

Soham Roy
Soham Roy
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I am an oldie at IndiBlogger...(www.thetechallies.com) With age catching up...I have been recently haunted by the curses of "Performance Anxiety"...

I have tried it at odd hours of the day and wee hours of night..Yet , success eludes , anxiety heightens , dissatisfaction grows...Not a drop...A drop of Imagination , Creativity and Material. I havent been able to write much lately. The Blogging buds seems rusted and useless...Its like the phase called 'The Mid Life Blogging Crisis'...

Hence , http://www.great-indian-curry.com/ is one attempt to get the Engines (Re)Started , Heart pumping and coming back to life. Bigger , Stronger and Faster...Show me some Love...Baby (And Babas) !!

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending

Firstly, Since you are an "oldie" you must be aware that any links in forums for the promotion purpose is frowned upon. I'd be glad if you remove it.

Coming to the point, Though I'm not as experiences as you are, but with all due respects I'd just suggest you to take up a break, get your mind refreshed, and then write without any compulsions. Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread