Indiblogger : A Social Bookmarking Site

GvSparx
GvSparx
from Delhi
11 years ago

Good evening fellows! I am doing a project on Blog Development and Marketing for an NGO as my way to appreciate their work (for free). So I have written on Social Media Marketing, and now I am currently working on the Social Bookmarking module. I would like to include indiblogger into this category. Since i could not find much text resources regarding indiblogger itself. I would like to learn from our own indibloggers.

• What is indiblogger all about?
  • History of Indiblogger
  • Which are the key points you like about it?
  • How user friendly it is?
  • How much traffic did it build for you?
  • WHy would you prefer it over other bookmarking sites?

Anything and everything that comes to your mind about indiblogger... Show your love :D 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

IndiBlogger is all about bloggers, their blogs and blogging.

There are many directories out there but to me, IndiBlogger always felt like home! The camaraderie that bloggers share here is amazing. I have learnt a lot of things here, met a lot of wonderful people and treasured memories and moments that have enriched not only my blogging but my personal life as well.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that, IndiBlogger will always occupy one of the important and colorful chapters in not only my yatra diary but my personal diary as well. Smile

-- Gaurav, though I haven't answered very specific to your points but I do hope this helps you in some way. :) You can also have a look at the testimonial section for more views.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

And yes, Wonderful noble work there, gaurav! Wish your project all the success. Smile

GvSparx
GvSparx
from Delhi
11 years ago

That really encourages me a lot Arti, thanks for your feedback :) :)

GvSparx
GvSparx
from Delhi
11 years ago

I really enjoyed reading those testimonials :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread