background of bloggers

pramod arora
pramod arora
from gurgaon
11 years ago

Hi,

what's the background (in terms of education, professional career, etc.) of all the bloggers here ?

By this activity, I don't mean to offend OR make a perception about anyone. Well, this is just to know the person a little better & obviously, to keep this whole portal a more alive.

And Yes, I am very new to all this so this should pump me more for the blog-shlog.

Thanks !

Pramod Arora

Replies 1 to 16 of 16 Descending
Sasikumar Rajappan
Sasikumar Rajappan
from Salem
11 years ago

I'm an Engineering student... I have some interest in blogging. now i'm free, thats why i'm blogging....!!!! About U..?

Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago

12th pass Cool waiting for college to begin.

pramod arora
pramod arora
from gurgaon
11 years ago

Thanks for promising start guys. 

I am an MBA from Symbi, Pune (Batch 2003-05) & now working with a Telecom VAS company in Gurgaon.

Solo Backpacker
Solo Backpacker
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I am an Engineer by education, but working as an Air Traffic Controller at Delhi International Airport.

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
you at airport //// me never had been in a plane :-|//// get me a free ticket then :-P
Solo Backpacker
Solo Backpacker
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Dear Yatin..I am also waiting for that free ticket..have to purchase them without any concession Cry

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Very good idea.

Tanzimha
Tanzimha
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

I am also an engineer. I blog to keep my job stress off. Time that I spend for the blog refreshes my mind.

Completed 12th. Cool Waiting for the college to start! Laughing

Sathya Narayanan
Sathya Narayanan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Completed MBA and working in Digital Media firm!

Love to see the above background of different bloggers.

Love to see ya ll!

Keep blogging!

cheers

Sathya

Network Engg by profession.

Mechanical Engineer :P

Sunil
Sunil
from Shimla
11 years ago

Photographer Embarassed

~Sunil

Shashiprakash Saini
Shashiprakash Saini
from Navimumbai
11 years ago

Electronics and telecomm Engineer

doing MBA from BHU,Varanasi 

Solo Backpacker
Solo Backpacker
from New Delhi
11 years ago

best of luck for the blog Bhishma, but as far as I know you are not supposed to discuss these links in the forum here..

Bhishma
from Ghaziabad
11 years ago

Thanks Avinash for apprising me of the rules. Will keep that in mind in future. Smile

Dibya
Dibya
from Bhubaneswar
11 years ago
Unfortunately passed 12th. Will be a engineer in future according to parents.

I am an introvert. A fierce one at that. As a result, all my thoughts are directed inwards. I find it easier to connect with myself or to an artificial medium like a blog. So I write. My blog is a direct reflection of my thoughts which in turn are direct reflections what what is happening in my life.

Also I'm a very ardent fan of trains. Indian Railways in particular. (Yes IR does have fans as well :P) So understandably I do a lot of train travel so I use my blog to document all my travel experiences with IR.

Apart from that I'm a final year engineering student. Major in Electronics and Communication.

Regards

AKY

LockSign in to reply to this thread