Can't generate a Mozrank for my blog.

Payoj Gupta
Payoj Gupta
from Vadodara, Surat
11 years ago

Hey, It seems that my blog is unable to generate a mozrank. Now, it says  "it might be so because its new", but my blog has been out there for 2 years now; that ought to be long enough.

If there are some geeks around, kindly help me out here.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I guess Moz rank is auto generated, no idea on why it is showing so. There might be a possibility that there was some problem in retrieving... may be in the next ranking, it will fix itself.

What about the Moz Ranks in your previous IndiRankings? That can give a clue.

Payoj Gupta
Payoj Gupta
from Vadodara, Surat
11 years ago

Never got one...

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Though I'm not the best person to answer this query... but I'll try (in layman terms) -

Moz Ranks depends on incoming links to your web site. The higher the quality of the link, the more will be your moz rank. Just try to work on building unique good quality content and growing your reach and audience. Also submit your site to Google and Bing, if you haven't already, so that search engines can track your blog and crawl its content.

If there are any other factors that are affecting your moz rank, I am afraid.. I cant be of much help there as I'm not a geek Innocent Good luck.

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

My 'Tales...' blog has pretty decent stats, Teenage Babblings gets comments, a few but yeah :P , but exactly! Says that I don't have a MozRank and it might be because it's new.. It's been around since quite some time, almost a year I reckon. What do I do ?!

Nima Das
Nima Das
from Guwahati
10 years ago
Hey I want more info. On mozrank too
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

http://www.opensiteexplorer.org/ you can check your blogs here and reasons for absent moz rankCool

LockSign in to reply to this thread