Bloggers : Get your blog featured

Abhsihek Boinapalli
Abhsihek Boinapalli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Morning All,

I am Abhishek. I have been blogging for more than a year now and still remember the first few months of blogging when every small achievement was amazing, when every small recognition was pushing me onto cloud nine.

To help, new bloggers (blogging for less than nine months), I am featuring bloggers on my site. Every thursday, a new blogger or two will be introduced to my audience giving a link or two, praising their efforts, giving tips and suggestions (from me and my audience).

I am also featuring bloggers on my blog for a month, in return for a small fee. In case you are interested kindly fire me a mail using (allmyonlineearnings@gmail.com) or reply to this post!!

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I am a bit confused, How will any blogger get any sense of achievement if they pay for a feature/review?Or is the payment only for getting featured for a month?

Paid reviews are just that, Paid reviews. 

Also I request you (For the benefit of the community) to disclose these things as well

1.How much do you charge?

2.Which blog will you be featuring these people on(You have multiple ,one of them on which i think you put some interviews is pretty new and not even rated by indiblogger)?

3.Are you giving them Do-Follow links?

4.Are you expecting them to link to your site as well?

5.What do you mean by featuring for a month? Is it like a side link?

LockSign in to reply to this thread