Do you know the exact date when humanity extincted????

Senoraroy
Senoraroy
from Meerut
11 years ago

New delhi, For 12 months, Shamsuddin (19) has been lodged in Tihar Jail despite the fact that his alleged crime, that of stealing Rs 200, would usually carry a sentence of three months' imprisonment. After being denied bail once, he was granted bail three months ago, but did not have the Rs 10,000 in property needed fora bail bond. Shamsuddin changed his initial not-guilty plea to a guilty plea when he learnt that his father had passed away two days ago. "I'll say I am guilty. I just want to get out. I just want to go home to my village," he whispered to his lawyer. Shamsuddin sold vegetables at a street corner near Okhla mandi. On August 5 last year, Shamsuddin was picked up by the Amar Colony police on charges of taking a wallet containing Rs 200 and an ATM card from the pocket of a complainant. Shamsuddin maintains that he did not commit any theft, and that the wallet in his pocket was his own. He was arrested and charged under sections 379 (theft) and 411 (dishonestly keeping stolen property) of the IPC, and sent to Tihar Jail for judicial custody. Boy jailed for a yr for . Despite his alleged crime typically carrying a sentence of three months,Shamsuddin was first denied bail on February 26, 2011, because of the"seriousness" of his crime. He had bythen already completed six months in judicial custody. Then two months later, he was granted bail by metropolitan magistrate Mona Tardi Kerketta, provided he furnished a bail bond of Rs 10,000 and that someone could stand surety for him. By this time, lawyers of the Human Rights Law Network, an NGO that fights human rights cases and represents the poor pro bono, had met Shamsuddin in Tihar Jail, and started representing him. However, Shamsuddin's family could not be located, and he did not have property or savings that he could show as collateral against the Rs 10,000 bail bond. So, he was forced to remain in judicial custody. On Thursday morning, police officersbrought Shamsuddin to the magistrate's court. Just over five feettall, he wore a cream-coloured shirt and black trousers and looked holloweyed, casting nervous glances at his lawyer. He had hurt his leg, he said, and asked if he could sit as he awaited his turn, a request that was turned down. Half an hour after he was produced in court, metropolitanmagistrate Kerketta heard Shamsuddin's lawyer's plea. They had decided to plead guilty as the surest way of getting released. The magistrate convicted Shamsuddin and ordered his release.He did not understand what had justhappened until it was explained to him by his lawyer. "She is releasing you," his lawyer said. Shamsuddin was taken back to Tihar Jail by the policeman who had brought him there. After a copy of the order reaches jail authorities, Shamsuddin will be released. "Tell him not to do something like this again," the policeman told Shamsuddin's lawyer as they waited for the lift. "But I didn't do anything in the first place,"Shamsuddin said to no one in particular. ''Real cases of innocent accuse are no new thing. Internet is full of such cases i.e, recently i studied such a case and in comment options i read, '' punishment of one year for stealing rs.200??what a stupid country''. I strongly object the above statement, i dont think any country is that small or useless to be called as ''stupid''.......what say?? Well my purpose behind this discussion is awareness ,and not just awareness, i want people to read and introspect...to think and find out where we missed and lost humanity!! Its very easy to say that a country is full of corruption is a daily routine, blaming police,blaming government, authorities,officials,system and the list goes on!! I only want people to think where we slipped in giving those values and morals to our children so that they turned so evil and crossed all the boundaries that nature gave between a human and a giant or animal?? Afterall a leader, a murdrer, a physco, a stealer, a rapist, all were born as an infant, grown up as a common person and on the way he/she were turning into adults we all together have made them what they are!! What atmosphere has made them like that? Who is responsible? Parents,society,requirements,injustice,inferiority,friends,viewing manipulation in the air,poverty, cruelity,harassment,what?? Each child is born same but the kind of person one become is completely based on all not one!! As a student when he sees the teachers are teaching the chapters about great teachers of past and themselves at the same time doing partial behaviour,physical abuse,forcing for tuitions, not caring about students. Seeing all this teache them a lesson thats not mentioned in the syllabus but this lesson become an unforgettable one!! There we start shaping our tomorrow's leaders and generation. When we'll mix salt in the water ,how will we drink sweet water?? I must repeat i'm not here to blame any country ,any department or any special community, i only want to search the causes behind today's hypocritic and manipulated society, i want to put stress on the fact that how pitiable condition is humanity into and how badly it is suffering!! Today's first and foremost need is to introspect and feel where we're wrong.....where???????

LockSign in to reply to this thread