Any Bangalore IB meet in near future?

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am yet to meet fellow bloggers from Bangalore. Coming to Bangalore from Byndoor was very difficult for me so I had to miss all the fun bloggers were having here. Now that I have shifted to Bangalore I am eager to meet fellow bloggers. Any meeting of bloggers in Bangalore in near future?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

We will let you know. We just met on July 01. We are planning to make this a more regular affair.

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Oh no! I would have loved to join you people on July 1st. If the meeting happens to be on a Sunday or Saturday then I will have to tag along my daughter too. I will send you my number on facebook message or Indimail so that you can let me know when the next meet is happening...

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

We were desperately trying to contact you to include you in our IBL team at that time. We are planning to extend the IBL team into an overall Bangalore blogger community.

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago
I was held up with exams, searching for a home, packing, shifting and finally Farheena's admission. Then Airtel delayed my Internet connection. I regret that I could not join you IBL.
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

how did i miss the july 1st meet?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It was not an Indi official meet. It was not anounced here. It happened through FB.

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
11 years ago

Which is the FB group for Bangalore bloggers you are referring to? I too missed the meet.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

We have a bangalore bloggers group which we have created for IBL. We plan to invite everyone from Bangalore and use this for general socializing after IBL gets over.

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

So for now we are outcastes? Cry

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Nothing of that sort. You can just send a request to Pooja Pradeep a.k.a princess to join the group. Only now discussions (till IBL gets over) will be more around IBL contest and may not be of interest to all.

LockSign in to reply to this thread