May i know?

Senoraroy
Senoraroy
from Meerut
11 years ago

If any of my topic is not active and it had a certain comments that i want to read.......how can i read them? Why a topic is declared as inactive??

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
When the indipolice deletes a thread, you cannot access the replies made in it. When you open any such deleted thread, it will show as inactive thread.
Senoraroy
Senoraroy
from Meerut
11 years ago

And why do they delete??

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
When the thread is Shameless self promotion or asking for reviews in the main forum, the threads are deleted.
Senoraroy
Senoraroy
from Meerut
11 years ago

Okay thanx sir, sry for troubling you so much but one more thing about which i am confused is that my post is inactive but i didn't do any self promotion or so. It was about crime,punishment and humanity, than what may be the reason behind deleting it??

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
How can I answer that! The indipolice who deleted your thread will have more answers. Maybe it was not related to blogging in any which way...
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Senoray - We have a set of people called indipolice who are people who have been in the community for long time and volunteered to help in regulating the community. They use their discretion to weed out self promotion, flaming, controversy or irreleavent topics. So the Indipolice delete any threads which in their opinion falls in one of these categories. 

Senoraroy
Senoraroy
from Meerut
11 years ago

M rly thankful to you for explaining so clearly

LockSign in to reply to this thread