Surf Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The latest contest offering I Pads and other prizes is up for grabs now, a day after what I hear was a fabulous meet in Bangalore!

Here is the latest Surf  Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest -

www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=61

Discuss the contest here and let's soak ourselves in all the fun! :)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Link
Replies 1 to 20 of 127 Descending
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Laughing

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Poo,All the best for the Contest Smile

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
11 years ago

The topic's a little hazy. Any of u guys got whats it about??

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
it's about soaking :-|
Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

in fact about no-soaking Cool

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Its about VIBRATING MOLECULESCoolTongue out.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

It's surprising to see that not many are interested in talking about the contest.... In fact, the topic appears confusing and the answer above regarding vibrating molecules is even more confusing! Sealed

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

People are more excited about love marriage v/s arranged marriage. Somehow that topic does not seem to exite me at all. This vibrating molecule is secret that was revealed in Bangalore meet. So only we know.

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
so who'll then reveal that secret here ?? ('~')
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Can reveal the secret if you give me a DVD player. In the meet, the person who cracked the code of the vibrating molecule was given a DVD player as prize.

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
:-|........aah DVD here is more famous as Desire vs Destiny .......... so a desire vs destiny player is everyone it says ..... you yourself would be a DVD player then ....... why you need another one for................/// #LameExcuses
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

What was the code that was cracked? Can you please share it here?

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

You have to read In the Hot Unconscious with vibrating molecules for that .

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am kicked about it. Indiblogger team is doing wonderful things around. Love them! Cool

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

I second you! Cool

Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago

Indi is soo one. Cool Another great contest. Looking forward to this one. 

Radha Sawana
Radha Sawana
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The girl who won the DVD player in the Indi Meet would like to exchange it with something else Embarassed Don't know what to do with it!

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Why? Is it not working? By the way, I can exchange it with you in lieu of my Lakme T shirt which I will get for my Lakme Win!!!
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

DVD player for Lakme Tshirt - Great Deal DS Wink

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Whats a DVD player - Desire versus Destiny player? Which one of the players you have up for sale - desire or destiny?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

A deal greater than that of DS: one Lakme T Shirt and two Castrol T Shirts Sealed Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

2 castrol t-shirts, 2 Lakme t-shirts and 1 surf soak no more t-shirt

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

And I also throw in a book - In the hot unconscious. You can check my blog for the review of the book.

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Welcome to the Indimarket!!! 1 Castrol T shirt, 1 Lakme T shirt, 1 dove hamper, 1 lakme hamper!!!!
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

We need an IndiAuction Area! Wink

i missed tha auction i think. who got the dvd player

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Done with mine! :)

Btw, wish this thread is made as official discussion piece fr the contest.. The one linked with the contest page is for that old Surf Excel contest and its a pain tryin to figure out and navigate to the relevant, last comment there.. Also, it feels very stale seeing comments that are 7 months old for a contest launched two weeks back.

Neverthelesss.... :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

That is why I have locked that thread and given link re-directing to this thread.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Finally managed an entry for this contest as well. This year Indiblogger has been on a roll bringing out contest after contest and I have been participating in all of them. Next up is Melbourne or don't know if I will get an idea to take a second shy at this one.

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

Take help from In the hot unconscious !!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

By the way, dude the author of the book commented on my review.

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

really ? Nice enjoy buddy :)

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

This topic is indeed very good..Read few posts and I am impressed with their work. I soon need to come out with something different and creative ..Lets see.

Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Not the link, Harshal. If you start everyone will start putting links and this thread will become a link farm.

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Why Kaka?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Submitted my entry! Smile It's about 'how to wash clothes... ' Surprised While writing the aticle, I have googled the same and was impressed by the first two results. Both were from wikihow. The first does the work in 12 while teh second in 7 steps. Sealed And every month, approximately 1,65,000 people google 'How to was clothes'! Surprised

great  find  dude

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Check out my post on my blog titled " Mahabharatha and Surf Excel" to witness an epic battle and how surf excel helped the armies :):)

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Sounds interesting :D

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

One more contest entry successfully finished!! Btw, no links to be provided in this one??

Shashiprakash Saini
Shashiprakash Saini
from Navimumbai
11 years ago

first time wrote 2nd poem for the contest after "शोक No More" it is "आंसुओ से हारा"

best wishes dude

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Can we write two posts  ,second one as a continuation  to the first one? Is that okay ?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Don't ask all these questions. Just do what you like. I wrote 14 posts for vodafone - each one continuing after the other and got a consolation prize for the same.

hehehe , fool, atleast you got consolation. my 12 posts, and no consolation either. not one deemed fit for human consumption

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Hold your hearts folks,i have written my post & shall be publishing it tomorrow!SmileI got a mail asking me to choose a topic of my liking from IB & that motivated me to participate.This will be the second contest i enter.

IB is truly going great guns!!!!!

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

SmileI have submitted my entry for the soak no more contest.This is my second attempt at participating in a contest,hope i am lucky this time-could do with the first prizeTongue out !

great, best wishes

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Thnkyou PL jee.

Deepti Srivastava
Deepti Srivastava
from Noida
11 years ago

Hi All !! I made my blog debut this month and wrote my first post, for the Surf Excel Matic Contest. Please read my post ' Boston Wedding by Surf Excel ' and let me know your feedback through comments.

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Where can I find the rules for this contest? I could not find any link to the rules page. Did it skip my eyes or there are no rules at all?

Should there be any link on the contest post for facebook page/site of Surf excel!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Certain contests do not have any T&C explicitly stated. Infact, even if they were present, most of them would be implicit and trivial ones. And, since there is no mention of linking to any page for this contest, there isn't a need to do so. However, if you still would like to thank the sponsor ( for the future gift ), you may add a link to #SoakNoMore or any relavant page.

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Finally done with the post..a long one but worth reading i  guess, Read on...

Should there be any link on the contest post for facebook page/site of Surf excel!

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

i too want to know the same thing like medhaCry so copy pasteTongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread