Surf Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The latest contest offering I Pads and other prizes is up for grabs now, a day after what I hear was a fabulous meet in Bangalore!

Here is the latest Surf  Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest -

www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=61

Discuss the contest here and let's soak ourselves in all the fun! :)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Link
Replies 1 to 20 of 127 Ascending
Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
11 years ago

never won a hamper.. but happy all you are receiving it!! :)

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

thanks Indi-team.. got my surpise gift.. :)

Karthick S
Karthick S
from Chennai
11 years ago

i forgot about the contest until i got a pack from HUL... and then i got to know i am one of the surprise winners... got a Logitech Wireless Mouse... Thanks Surf Excel and Indiblogger... Congrats to all other winners...

The Young Bigmouth
The Young Bigmouth
from Delhi
11 years ago

yeah, man. Just realised kanoon has long hands, because it does not have a wireless mouseCool

The Young Bigmouth
The Young Bigmouth
from Delhi
11 years ago

Got my consolation surprise prize...it's a Logitech wireless mouse. Thanks Surf Excel team. 

enjoy the mouse dude

Prashanth Kagali
Prashanth Kagali
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats to all the Winners...:) Atlast we all can be a peace as the results have been announced. What I felt bad is that in that winners' message my Renie, there was no apology from their side or from the Surf Excel side for the long delay in announcing the winners. At least as a courtesy, there should have been an apology for the delay in the results. 

To all the blogger friends, never let your passion of blogging die. We all are good bloggers in our own way. Let's just give a toast to ourselves. Yes, as C Suresh has menitioned they should have used better words while communicating. 

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The comments here are hillarious! or in the prev page atleast, I didn't participate but congrats to all and sundry!! :)

avalok
avalok
from Bangalore
11 years ago
I had forgotten about this contest...and i am away on new adventure. Just happened to check today with the iPad i won in an earlier contest. So congratulations to the iPad winners and also the rest. I hope the surprise gift is not another boxfull of Surfexcel ЁЯШАthough i am sure my sis will be happy. I also thank The Fool, C S Suresh and others who had some kind words to say about my work. Like i said i am away on an adventure..a solo ride on my Apache across the Deccan for about a month. I have discovered some splendid and amazing places. Will blog about it if & when i return to Bangalore. Happy new year to All!
The Young Bigmouth
The Young Bigmouth
from Delhi
11 years ago

When are we getting the prizes?

god knows

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Congrats to all winners.Smile

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Oops....A correction in my previous response: not 'Sony' but 'Surf Excel Team' [by mistake put Sony as that was the previous contest]

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

even my post a poem where earth pleads to us is quite different I guess but I don't know the way he decision is made so I can't say what happenned!

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yes, Vandana & Saurabh that was exactly my point. Its happening contest after contest except del monte whose results I truly liked. Loose no heart. I know it may sound ridiculous. Boycott Surf for sometime and u will be fine :)

hehehe, that's the spirit Ekta, Now  no more soaking just peeting da old traditional way with pitani. our ageold way to wash  by thrashing clothes with the pitani.

We (I) all deprived souls of I pad appoint you the Leader of "Operation Pitani."

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Operation Pitani? lolz...

Well Rio, Surf is long banned in my house. I in spirit of this contest bought bags of it so I can write a post...lolz......I bought a detergent called ghadi. Gave it to my maid for washing floor, she washed cloths with it by mistake and I realized how better is KTC than surf (which is only baatein)...So Ghadi is not in for me though, Ariel comes back...Here's for you surf excel team until u apologize for the arrogance u reflected in ur words-Pitani :P

Thos ewho do not agree with me, try the soaps n share the opinions :P

yo, ekta,  

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congrats to all the winners.

Frankly, I was really disappointed at not winning.Frown I did think that my entry was something unique with a good message to save water and not the usual cliched write up. Yet, Sony regards it as "not in the same league" as the winning ones. Looks like thinking out of the box and being unique is summarily dismissed as ineligible for winning a prize! Of course, it won't stop me from participating in more contests and I genuinely appreciate that IndiBlogger gives so many of us an opportunity to participate. My thanks to IndiBlogger!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Well Vandana - These contest judges also have the criteria of how much the blog post goes with their message/product. So it is not crativity alone. Also you need to know if the sponsor's intent is to associate their brand messaging with some populor causes/messages or to just plain advertise their product. Depending on the intent, selection criteria will change. So it is not even certain that if you praise their product or write something related to their product you will get selected. Sometimes all that the sponsors want is link to their page. In that case they may go by votes if they are lazy or select based on a generic creativity criteria. You need to understand all this while participating if you want to win. Or you can generally keep participating and you will eventually win something by law of averages. I participated generally in 20 and won prizes in 4 of the contests. Now I am done with contests.

Best of luck for future contests.  

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey! Congratulations guys :)

Special mention to those I am connected with @Ranjith, TSW, Nabanita and Avalok...and that doest mean rest are out of League ;)

Well, CS calm down...shaant Gadadhaari bheem! :D And, @TF - I will be keep participating in a few contest, not just everyone, it actually pushes me to write at times....and, when are you re-starting your Story-writing  sessions? I missed it last time...

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Pl allow to edit the comments, it looks so cheapo after submitting a comment with error/s :(

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am done with my self-promise to participate in all contests :) From now it is only on the if-i-feel-like-it basis :)

@Punit : You must be young else u would know nothing re-ignites wrath more than someone telling u 'shaanth' or is that what u want to do :)

Btw, just recd. my first flaming comment from the ubiquitous tribe of 'Anonymous' saying that my Sunsilk entry is a lame effort; should hv been abt my hair-straightening efforts in the days I did hv hair; and informing me abt the cutting edge scientific discovery that I could not hv been born bald :)  Unfortunately, I deleted the comment.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am writing a lot, Punit. I got lot of ideas and no time. So at least for the next year, I don't need contests to push me to write. I just now made a post about the plans for the coming year.

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

@CS: yeah M young ;) 

Well, I am yet to be honoured by that Anonymous tribe, hell I dont write that good that they pay me a visit :/

@TF: I haven't been able to complete many of my half-written and yet-to-start posts, procrasrination and to some extent circumstances (shy) be blamed. Though, would for sure post my Ride and Life Resolutions for the coming year tonight (wish, without denting the little quality I try to maintain)

should i send in the hackers who hack my site, they attempt it daily. 

this was for punit

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Thank you everyone!!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats to all the winners. With this ends the contests phase of my blogging tenure.

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Same goes with me TF

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Let me also specifically congratulate my good friends TSW, Ranjit, Naba and Rachna. Also Ayushi and Avalok who I kind of know but not enough to call exactly a friend. And all others who I do not know at all.

Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

Thank You TF :). I sure would like to know you more ;).

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Ayushi - Sure.  Hope next time you win a contest, I can mention you also in the friends list. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you, TF! Smile

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago
Congrats to all the winners. The winning blogs were really good & I enjoyed reading them. But really disappointed with the letter from surf excel. Seems like they were just getting back at us for all the criticism regarding the delay in announcing the results. How can they cancel the 3rd ipad just coz they feel the posts werent in the same league. The only other reason can be is that they have a pathetic spokesperson who is not in the same league as others ;-)
Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago
Congrats to all the winners. The winning blogs were really good & I enjoyed reading them. But really disappointed with the letter from surf excel. Seems like they were just getting back at us for all our delay regarding the delay. The only other reason can be is that they have a pathetic spokesperson who is not in the same league as others ;-)
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations winners.. Enjoy the goodies.

Suresh C, words need to be handled with care as they can be intrepreted in many different ways. I feel sorry that you felt bad about what had been said, as no blogger should feel humiliated after putting out his best effort for a contest. As for me, I don't mind all that anymore. 

Shashiprakash Saini
Shashiprakash Saini
from Navimumbai
11 years ago
рдЬреЛ рдЬреАрддрд╛ рдЙрд╕реЗ рдЬреАрдд рдХреА
рдЬреЛ рдЦреЗрд▓рд╛ рдЙрд╕реЗ рдЦреЗрд▓ рдХреА
рджреЗрддрд╛ рдореИ рдмрдзрд╛рдИ рд╕рднреА

рдЬреАрдд рдХреА рд░рдЪрдирд╛рдПрдБ рд╢реНрд░реЗрд╖реНрдЯ
рдмрд╛рдХреА рд╕рдм рдХрдорддрд░ рд░рд╣реА
рдпреЗ Surf Matic рдиреЗ рдХрд╣реА

рдмрд╛рдд рдпреЗ рдмрджрддреНрддрд░ рд░рд╣реА
рдЦреБрд╢рдмреВ рдЬрд╣рди рд╕рдордЭрд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВ
рдирд╛рдХ рддреЗрд░реА рдЬрдбрд╝ рд░рд╣реА
рддреБрдЭрдХреЛ рдмрд╕ рд╡реЛ рд╣реА рджрд┐рдЦреА
рдЬреЛ рдЖрдБрдЦ рд╕реЗ рд╕реБрдиреНрджрд░ рд░рд╣реА

рдореИ рдпреЗ рдХрд╣рддрд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВ
рд╡рд┐рдЬреЗрддрд╛ рд╣рдХрджрд╛рд░ рди рдерд╛ рдЬреАрдд рдХрд╛
рдЧрд░ рдореЗрд░реА рд╕рдордЭреЗ рдирд╣реАрдВ
рддреЛ рд╢рд╛рдпрдж рд╕рдордЭ рдХрдо рд░рд╣реА
рдкрд╣рд▓реЗ рддреВ рдвреАрд▓рд╛ рд░рд╣рд╛
рдЗрдВрддрдЬрд╝рд╛рд░ рдорд╣реАрдиреЛ рдХрд┐рдпрд╛ рдкрд░рд┐рдгрд╛рдо рдХрд╛
рдлрд┐рд░ рдЖрдпрд╛ рдлреИрд╕рд▓рд╛ рдИрдирд╛рдо рдХрд╛
рдлрд┐рд░ рдорд┐рд▓рд╛ рд╕рдВрджреЗрд╢ рдРрд╕рд╛
рдЬреИрд╕реЗ рдШреБрдЯ рдЕрдкрдорд╛рди рдХрд╛ 
рдореИ рдордВрджрдмреБрджреНрдзрд┐ рдХрд╡реА
рдореИ рди рд╕рдордЭреВ 4 P
рдкрд░ рдпреЗ рдЬрд╛рдиреВ
рдореЗрд░реА рдХрд▓рдо рдХреНрдпрд╛ рд▓рд┐рдЦ рд╕рдХреЗ
рдХреНрдпрд╛ рд▓рд┐рдЦ рд╕рдХреА
рдореИ рди рд╕рдордЭреВ 4 P
рдореИ рдордВрджрдмреБрджреНрдзрд┐ рдХрд╡реА
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Brilliant....

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congrats to the winners!

Special Congrats to Ranjith, you have now graduated from being among the consolation prize winners to the main prize winner!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread