IndiRank August 2012 Official Thread

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Good morning India bloggers and good day to every one else!

Does anyone know if the August indiranks ((July Indirank to be updated in August) are out yet? Its been a while since I followed my rank so not sure if its going up or down! Not that I am too serious about the rank, but sometime's its fun to track it! :) Who's expecting a huge jump?

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: To avoid confusion!
1-20
21-35
Replies 1 to 20 of 35 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Seems like you are the first one to create a thread about August rank. So let this be the official thread. Any other thread created on the topic will  be deleted.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Firstly seconding the Fool as to this being an official thread.Laughing

Secondly, requesting you, Deepa, to rename the thread as "IndiRank August 2012 Official Thread" so it can avoid further threads on same topic being created.Cool

And to answer your question, I think I'll stay stagnant at my rank for my English blog, Money mouth though the steep drop in my Alexa rank makes me wonder if my IR would drop. Frown I have no idea what'll happen with my Hindi blog, coz I update it only once a way. Innocent

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Edit done. I have always read about this Alexa rank - never dug into it much, guess its time to find out some more! Learning is never harmful! :) Leo, I didn't know you have a Hindi blog! Knowing that you can't paste the link here, does your English one have a link to it?

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

U can find in my Indiblogger profile yaar. Cool Why leave links when its there a click away from here? Wink

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Er.. its actually the IndiRank for July which is out in August Tongue out Could I request you to mention that somewhere in your thread description? (Sorry for the over enthusiasm to requests Embarassed)

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yeah forgot about the Indiblogger links to blogs! Duh! And just updated the topic. Let me know if that works fine! Not a problem at all! Chill Laughing

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Chill? Tongue out No thank you. Already chilling fine. Boss has put AC at 22 degrees.. Innocent

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

According to my Dashboard, the Indirank is "expected" on 8th August, so some time today Cool.. assuming IB have no further delays (which is known to happen too often Wink)

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
I am not sure that my indirank would still remain the same for this month as well. For the past 8 months my indirank has remained constant at 79. I feel there might be some issue.I believe that all other factors such as pagerank,Alexa,mozilla rank etc have changed but stil IR is stuck at 79. Feels weird. Waiting for this month and will talk to one of the admins if required...fingers crossed
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago
79 is nice da. Let it be constant no problem :P
Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
Haha - its is not funny!
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago
Who was joking? :P
Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
that reply was quick.Now I
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

- Now I realized that you are always here :P . Btw my net sucks.. my fingers are crossed for this months rank updates..hope its not 79 once again!

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago
Would 78 suffice? :Its a change from 79 right :P
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Haha- That doesn't sounds great. Perhaps you could have also said 80 Wink .

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Oh sure.. the momos might have had a rising effect too. Can't say Tongue out

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Haha. You probably should have tasted the Momo's then you wouldn't be  behaving like this Wink

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Why? Wouldn't I have survived the momos? Innocent

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

i see that the date of next update has been updated to next month, but when i go to my indirank stats, i can still see the june rank data only.

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Nope, the date just got pushed out by 2 days. Instead of 08/08 now its 10/08.

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

And the Indirank delay is right on schedule Tongue outInnocent

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

More delay. Moved from 09/08 to 10/08 to 12/08. Hopefully that would be it!

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Hopefully Innocent

Jasmeet Kukreja
Jasmeet Kukreja
from YamunaNagar
11 years ago

Rank .. :( reminded me the crap happened with my blog feeds last month which is still not resolved in my Indiprofile. My Rank wasincreasing and suddenly it is back to **

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

back to what Surprised

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Likewise as TSW... I donno any two letter censored words Innocent

Narendra Kumar
Narendra Kumar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yesterday I saw the message that: "Next update expected on 9/08/2012".

But, still my indiRank says: "Sorry! Stats have not been generated for your blog as yet. You will have to wait for the next IndiRank update to view stats for this blog."!

Today, I see the message: "Next update expected on 10/08/2012".

So, when do I get my indiRank?

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Next update on 12-08-2012.. Now, I've to wait for two more days.. Hmm.. I'm expecting a good rank this time... better alexa rank than last time, more incoming links than last time, very good moz rank, good frequency of posting, and latest update is less than a week.. I wish I'm back in the 80's league.. 

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I'm back in the 80's league !!!!!!!!!!!! 84 is my new rank!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!! Happy!!!!!!!

GPR 0 -> 2, mozRank 0 -> 3.64, Alexa 1.4M -> 976,468 External Links 0 -> 576... Happy!!!

Jay
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations SIS Cool

Keep it up....even I aspire to be in the 80's from the next ranking onwards.....Innocent

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks Jay.. Wish you good luck..

Bala Yogesh
Bala Yogesh
from Chennai
11 years ago

Awaiting my first rank here.. A bit nervous.. as I am not sure where I will end up..

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Cannot open Blogspot blogs on my PC. Can someone help. I can log in to blogger.com and edit my posts but still cannot see updated post! Lol. It is not Internet Cache problem on Banned by google, I checked them. Pl advise.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

This is not the thread for these kind of queries. I see you have already created a thread. Somebody who knows the solution to your problem will reply. Be patient. Posting on all threads won't magically solve your problems.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

IndiRank is out! Smile

Vineet Digga
Vineet Digga
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I got 82. Wow. its out of 100 right? good. :D

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats Vineet.. That's a great Rank..

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Wow, thanks for the update Renie. I climbed from 78 to 81! Yay! Cool

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats Deepa.. 81 is a great number...

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks SIS!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

After being at  82 for a long time, suddenly dropped to 77. My alexa rank has suddenly turned bad. Don't know why.

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

that's sad bro.. Anyway Congrats, 77 is still a good rank..

Jay
Jay
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Maiden ranking of 77 on Indiblogger for me. Feels good Cool

Congratulations to all the other fellow bloggers from my side. Keep up the spirit of blogging Laughing

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

congratulations Jay.. That's an awesome rank..

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations Jay, a debut of 77 is really awesome!

Mohana Das
Mohana Das
from Kolkata
11 years ago
First Indierank of 76!
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

WoW... Mohana.. that's a great rank and you deserve more.. :-) Keep writing..

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

That is amazing Mohana, a debut and in your 70s! Keep blogging!

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Indirank 84 - at last I enter the 80s :)

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Great CS.. Keep it up..

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

What does an alexa of 960.7K mean? Or a mozrank of 3.61?

Great day overall, however, for me - hit the 80s in Indirank and win in the Blogaton all on the same day :)

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hmm It is rating given by ranking of your blog by alexa among 30 million official websites in web.  mozRank, it depends on many parameters. I can explain you on chat. congrats for Blog-a-ton win..

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks SIS for the congrats! As for Alexa and mozrank all i want to know is whether it is good, bad or indifferent :) Hvnt the brains to take in much more than that :) :)

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It is good to have good Google Rank, the more the original content you write, the more you get indexed and hits will be more, and ultimately your page rank will go high..

It is good to have good alexa rank as well, as it determines your popularity across countries and mozRank depends on many parameters. It is always good to have good rank everywhere..

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I think I did not make myself clear. I was asking whether I should consider this alexa rank and mozrank as good, bad or indifferent for a personal blog like mine.

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

very good rank... :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats, CS. I don't know what is good for a personal blog. But I can give you my rankings for comparison. My .in Alexa is 600K and moz is 4.4. 

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am going to have to understand Alexa and Moz a little better. In fact, I'll have to understand them period. Right now, I have no idea what they mean. Congrats CS on getting into the famed 80s. I too got in, just barely at 81! But it does feel great!

1-20
21-35
LockSign in to reply to this thread