When Do You Find Time to Blog

blog gore
blog gore
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I started blogging a few months back with the passion that a child has for a new toy. I thought that I would blog everyday... maybe twice a day. I thought I would have lots to say.

Well.. I do have lots to say (or write).. but I just can find the time to do it....

Hence I come back to you... my role models... pray help me... Tell me when do you find time to blog... Here are some options... just to help

a) I blog at night... while the world sleeps...

b) I blog in office... while my boss sleeps...

c) I study....  I blog anytime of the day... when my parents sleep

e) I freelance... I have lots of free time on my hands

f) I dont work... I write... 

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Sheba
Sheba
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I choose a and b :-). I am in IT and have to sit in front of PC all day long, so when I want to take a break from work, I jot down something..So, depending on how busy I am at work, my posts take sometimes 1 day or 1 month to be finished :-)

blog gore
blog gore
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Sheba... blogging from work.. shame on you...

psst... I do too...

blog gore
blog gore
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Anyone... anyone who does not blog from work... please man... somone come up please....

SVD
from Mumbai
14 years ago

here I am, I does not blog from work, coz I dont work :) but I blog mostly in afternoon..

Aravindh C.
Aravindh C.
from Trichy
14 years ago

LOL @blog gore...i m only nw entering college .....so i dont blog at "work"  (but i may blog when i m supposed to study!! ) i choose a, c, e and f, dependin on the situation.....

http://graffitimyhrt.wordpress.com/

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I blog from Mobile when I am on the way to office, in Office cafe when no body is lurking around, when I get back home and sit late nights doing projects...

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
14 years ago

I blog when I find something to write about. And mostly during week days and in the evenings. And sometimes from work.

Siddartha
Siddartha
from Vijayawada
14 years ago

I'm B-tech student!! I blog when I found something intresting at class or while browsing the websites or even while readig the news paper. Daily I'll allot nearly 1-2 hrs for bloggingCool .

Mukund
Mukund
from Noida
14 years ago

Well I don't blog from office for the simple reason that I can't, but I visit indiblogger :) so that it gives me time after work to read others and write my posts...

leon
leon
from kolkata
14 years ago

anytime , anywhere ..

blog gore
blog gore
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I think this settles it... most people who work blog from work (unlike a few unlucky souls like Mukund)... Them wicked people....

And I envy everyone else... especially leon...

and Sheba is in trouble :-)

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
14 years ago

i blog quite a bit these days mainly wen my parents are asleep

LockSign in to reply to this thread