One Stop Fan Page Destination

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Guys ready for the surprise??????????

Okay!

Welcome!

One Stop Fan Page Destination (http://onestopfanpage.blogspot.in/) is a solution to Bloggers, Blogging communities, Photographers and Authors. The idea is to create one stop destination for Fan Pages of all Bloggers, Blogging communities, Photographers and Authors. Initially, I’m concentrating on Blogs, Blogging Communities, Photography, and Authors, which will be extended further to all other categories based on the feedback I get. PS: I've started so many initiatives in the past but due to lack of support I dropped those ideas, hopefully, not this one :)..

For Bloggers and Photographers, this will help to increase their fan count easily as fan pages will be loaded randomly and it will reach people easily at one-stop. Just imagine, 100 blogs fan pages will be loaded on a single page, and people can like or plus them in a go.

Mmmm…And for Readers, it will help you to stay connected with updates from 100’s of fan pages instead of visiting them separately. It is a big WOW! Isn’t it?

I hope I will get enough support receiving this idea and I’m an one man army. Initially, I’ve added all the fan pages that I used to visit regularly, if your fan page is missing, do not be disheartened, just click on the contact me form, fill it up, and in the next couple of days, yours will be added. If your blog is already listed then kindly fill the contact me form, an intro about you and your blog to add them, so that it will help readers to know whom you are and what you are!I’m doing this just to help people, so keep smiling, and spread the news like forest fire!

Some Tips to fill the form, if you need some help.. Kindly, ask in comment..

The likebox which you could see in the website is sample and it contains more than 150 fan pages, just to check, in India, if people are able to view it properly, how long it takes to display where as in future it will be 30 to 50 random fan pages per page, and easy navigation will be available..

Start filling the form to get your pages listed in the real version of the website. This is to make sure the information displayed is real authentic one and moreover, I sync my email id with database and it reduces human work a little. Hence pleaaaase fill the form here - http://goo.gl/33ZvJ

Also, I feel tagging people here annoys some people, hence, I'm planning to open a thread on IndiBlogger Forum to update the theory there..

Someone is Special

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: alignment
LockSign in to reply to this thread