Locked I give you 10 minutes to delete my thread.

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=13652

If Mr. Fool do not delete the above thread in 10 minutes, you will need to delete all my comments to your silly topics like "Indi Rank August. Official thread" It won't be easy for you.

If you do not like my topic. Just delete it. Do not keep it for public viewing. Now Mr. Fool, you have 10 minutes. Delete both the threads.

I'm no more into posting new topics. I can't search through all 500 topics which are already posted to check if my topic is already discussed or not.

So Mr. Fool, you have 10 minutes.

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

See , mr. jayan. locking is not same as deletion. It is just to streamline discussion and is no insult. And i searched myself for you and directed you there. But if you are intent on creating trouble, you will be banned from here.

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

I do not want to create troubles.

Both the links you gave me have not got a reply in past 7 monts. Neither do they speak what I said. So it is better to start a new one.

Why didn't you tell me you are going to lock the topic.

I want to add a last comment before it is locked.

If you can't allow me to add the final comment, delete it.

Otherwise people will think I did some foolish thing.

So either delete it or allow me to add one more comment.

Banning is not a thing which I care about.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

ok. here you go. post your last comment.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The point is to make use of information given by people in the past even if is old. otherwise indi guys can delete all old threads. Why do they spend money on server and keep all old archives?

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

I want to say both the topics you gave are not related to  what I said. I want to say  a new thread is necessary. Let them who sees the thread decide whetherh I'm right or wrong. You can lock the topic after that.

But now, if any blogger sees my thread, they will think like I did an unwanted job. That I don't like.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Your thread is open now for you. Go and posts there. I still feel it is the same topic. The problem with opening a seperate thread for every small variation of a topic is it makes difficult for people to find all information related to a topic in one place.And people can't say the same thing again and again on every thread.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

If you had asked politely in first place, I would have opened the thread for you instead of creating those rude flaming threads. 

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

I've posted my comment. Now you can lock it if you want.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I don't agree with what you have said there.  But I leave it to let people say what they think of what you have said.

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

I got angry because you didn't inform me before locking the thread. What I said was not a inflammable thing which must be defused immediately. You could have sent an indimail and waited for an hour atleat.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The reason was to prevent 7-8 people from replying. After that if we lock it and redirect, all the 7-8 people will have to re-post on the other thread or their points will be lost. Once again I repeat locking is for streamlining mostly, deletion for spamming/flaming. So you thread getting locked is not a personal insult.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Jayan, locking threads is not an insult to anyone. It is just so that you may know where you are to go and at the same time stops others from posting replies in new threads.
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

If you can't sent an indimail, please say that you are going to delete a thread with in a few hours. And request members not to comment to it.

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

By the way, I never do flamming. Flamming can be either done by abusing or insulting. I have not used any abusive words. Nor any insulting words or comments. It was not a friendly one. I agree. Sorry for that that.

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Agree jayan. We will ensure that we comment about deleting or locking. Thanks a lot for understanding our viewpoint, too

Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

That's fine Captain. Good day Captain. Good day Fool.

LockThis topic is locked.