Help The North East

Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

I was helplessly watching my friends from the North East run around in panic. They are getting beaten up, bullied, harassed for no fault of their own. If the texts they are receiving are anything to go by, then there's more bloodshed to come. We as bloggers, the real voice of our nation, should do something about this. I urge the team at indiblogger to come up with a way through which everyone can contribute. #tags for twitter might help as well. I refuse to sit tight and act blind, when my friends are running for their lives.Banglore, Pune and Hyderabad bloggers please keep blogging about what is happening. PS: This is my first topic here at indiblogger. If the moderator wants to shift it, he/she might do so.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It looks fine to me and in relavent section. I agree with the point you are raising.

Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

But is there something we can do? Has something like this been done before?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The Indi team can create a trending topic on this issue for bloggers to write on this issue and post under.

Sriram R
Sriram R
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I personally think its sad that this country finds cohesion only when one culture is pitted against another.

We need to see beyond the state lines and see India as a whole. Unless we do that, we will keep trying to be at each others throats.

LockSign in to reply to this thread