How to get approved on Google Ad Sense program?

Sridhar
Sridhar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi All,

I'm a new blogger and have a page to provide updates to fans and want to keep it as a personal page. However, my aim is also to generate some revenue out of Google Ads so that in order to cover the time, effort and costs for creating and maintain this blog.

Can someone guide me on the things I need to do to get accepted on Google Ad Sense program?

Your tips and advice will be valuable.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Sridhar
Sridhar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

HI Avadhoot,

Thanks for your detailed response and checklist. I can understand that these require lot of efforts and time to achieve.

Thanks once again for the valuable points. In case I ve more questions I reuqest your advice or suggestions.

Swapnil Samel
Swapnil Samel
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi sridhar,

Avadhoot is correct...

dont apply for google adsense if you have just created any blog..

first keep writing..i dont say write 100 post..but write continuously after same gap..

dont keep any BreakLink...complete About us, Contact us like pages..many bloggers keep it unattended..

register for googel analytics..

also keep in mind..google adsense does not support any of andian language..

so your blog must be 80% in English language only...

also..add social networking links on your blog..

use feedburner for RSS feeds..

and try to get atleast 100 Unique Visitors Daily..

if you satified all condition ..may be your account get approved in 1 month..or may be in 1 week..

Best Of Luck..

Swapnil

marathiboli.in

Himanshu Negi
Himanshu Negi
from Delhi
11 years ago

No this isn't 100% true. If you are in hurry, I will suggest to go for it. but keep in mind that you have some organic traffic and 6-7 post and two three pages (privacy, disclaimer and about me). I got approved with these parameter only. so why can't you?

you need some orgranic traffic , 3 month old blog, 10-12 pages, good theme and confidence.

Good luck

Sridhar
Sridhar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks Himanshu for your suggestions. Since I had several rejections probably I'm biased...but I've found another network (Adsgadget) which is more flexible compared to Ad sense and suits my requirements. 

However, I'll definitely try to maintain quality in terms of content, format, theme, etc. as well as do promotions to generate traffic. In case you have any tips on promoting the blog to attract fans ....please share your suggestions. 

I browsed thru your blog and find it interesting. I've add you on google cirlces too. 

Please go through my blog and share your comments/feedback.....and areas where I can improve/fine tune. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread