Locked Gravatar pic probelm

Neha Bagoria
Neha Bagoria
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am registered with same email id and uploaded pic two days back still pic not displayed on indiblogger profile.

How to sort this?

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

You can try giving a comment on any other site that uses Gravatar... just to check if the picture has been uploaded correctly. 

I think IB needs pictures rated for general public viewing, so you can check what rating you've mentioned for your pic on the Gravatar site.

If comment comes correctly with your gravatar, and it is rated for general public viewing, I suggest you open a ticket and register your query directly with the Indiblogger team. :)

.Support/opening a ticket.

Neha Bagoria
Neha Bagoria
from Mumbai
11 years ago

How to check and give rating to pic on Gravatar?

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Usually, once u upload a picture to Gravatar, the next step, they'll ask you to rate your picture. 

Neha Bagoria
Neha Bagoria
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Neither they asked to rate my pic nor did I find the link to rate it. How to do this?

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Go here. It would show you the images you have uploaded as gravatars. Hover over the image you want to use, and it'll show you the rating of the image, and also a red "X" for deleting the photo if you wish. The rating should be "G". If not, click on the rating, and it'll redirect you to a page for editing the rating.

If no image is there, it would mean the picture hasn't been uploaded correctly before, so u can click on "add a new image" to upload your gravatar again correctly.

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
11 years ago

Had the same kinda problem. What you have to make sure is that you sign out of your gravatar account completely. Some cookies must be open so it's still not logged you out completely from one of your browsers. Happened to me on chrome. 

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

I think since Neha's gravatar is visible now, her problem and this thread is solved. After she confirms the same, this topic can be closed. :) Hope I was of some help to u, Neha.

Neha Bagoria
Neha Bagoria
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey thanks Leo and Frigid Insanity. You helped me to fix it. Cheers!

LockThis topic is locked.