Link to Nokia Apptasting Indimeet at Taj Lands End 19 August 2012

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
11 years ago

To all my Indiblogger friends I have mentioned on my Indivine post I shot 447 images of the Nokiaapptastingmeet held at Taj Lands End on 19 August 2012..

It was an oversight I actually only shot 249.. the error is regretted as I cannot edit a submitted description of my Indivine post.

I thank all of you for your copperation I was hoping that my wife would bring Marziya Shakir my 4 year old grand daughter to meet Renie and all those who attended  the meet but it was not possible as it rained heavily that day.. and it was pretty late too.. 

So the next time you come to Mumbai for a Indimeet be sure to meet both my grand daughters incuding Nerjis Asif Shakir 1 year old who also learns photography from me and shoots on the Canon EOS 60D.

Thank you Vineet Rajan Deepak Magic Eye and each and everyone of you that night ..a memorable night of nostalgia and carmaderie ..

My link to my picture set at Flickr.com 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/sets/72157631146878798/

#nokiaapptasting

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
11 years ago

thank you for the wonderful pics and nice meeting you! looking forward to next time!

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you Aditya we will surely meet you, you  guys put up a great show , and all of you including the Indibloggers with their exemplary humanity touched us all.. I dont think Master Chef Vikas Khanna and Tech Ann Data Rajeev Makhni and Ms Punam Kaul will ever forget this Indi Meet  even the Taj Lands End honchos I met while leaving were highly impressed with this great memorable show Thank you Renie God of Blogs most of All,,, 

I skip the poem here .. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread