Undetected Feed

Tomz
Tomz
from Cochin
11 years ago

I am getting error :

There was a problem detecting your feed. When you access your blog using Firefox, click on the rss feed icon in your address bar. Do you see a valid feed? If you need help, do ask around at the forum.

Please help me .

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Go to Blogger Dashboard>Settings>Other.

Check if Allow Blog Feed is set to full or short or until jump break.

If it is, then see if Post Feed Redirect URL is set to some URL. If it is, remove that. It should work then I think.

Tomz
Tomz
from Cochin
11 years ago

Hello Leo,

It is set to full.

The Post feed redirect is not set to any URL.

There are no such apparent issues.

I checked my other blog wwww.vanitymoments.com which is working fine with Indiranks, and found that its post feed is redirected to the fed URL. 

What could went wrong?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Tom, I don't see a problem, as verified here. I guess it was a temporary problem which will be fixed with the next IndiRank!

Tomz
Tomz
from Cochin
11 years ago

Hello Renie,

Thanks for the info. I am waiting for the next indirank update

Ashwini C N
Ashwini C N
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hi People. 

I have a similar problem to the one which Tom Thomas had mentioned. I verified it here  and it works. Is there something I should be doing to make sure the problem doesn't persist?

@Renie : I validated my Feed URL here and it seems to be working fine, what should I be doing now? 

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

I don't see any problem in ur feed as per ur Indi profile, Ash. must've been another temporary glitch :)

Ashwini C N
Ashwini C N
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thank you so much Leo. I was very worried and I was trying to find out where the problem could have been. Thanks for the Help ;-)

Tomz
Tomz
from Cochin
11 years ago

Hello Renie, thank you..the issue is solved now..:)

LockSign in to reply to this thread