Looking for Guest Posts or Articles

Sridhar
Sridhar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I want to introduce guest posts on my blog, where I'm looking to add more variety. Though I have covered various topics, I want the visitors to get more variety and change in content. 

I need some articles with 500-1000 words (you can choose the length depending on the content- I prefer not to exceed 3 A4 pages)

What I'm looking for? 

The article/content has to be original and fresh. It should not be a copy of another article written on your own blog or elsewhere. You can repeat a topic, but it should be written fresh. Nowadays Google is also specific about originality of content, to be approved for their programs like ad sense.  No plagiarism please. 

How will you benefit?

I will provide all credits - your name, email, and URL and a brief profie (3-4 lines) about you. Kindly avoid any product landing page or promotional page for URL. 

Unfortunately I'm not able to pay for this since my blog hasn't grown to a level where it can attact a huge audience and revenue. 

Topics

Self improvement (How to, personal development, spiritual, etc.)

Personal finance

Entrepreneur/Business/start up related articles

Life experiences

Book Reviews

Others (if they suit the website needs)

Ensure that the articles have some value for readers or visitors to learn, apply and benefit from. Please avoid serious topics such as politics, religion, corruption, etc. 

Please let me know if you are interested. 

You can discuss the topics with me over email and later start work on confirmation. 

Regards, 

Sridhar

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: change in the requirement
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

There is already a thread running for people to offer and receive guest posts.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=4007

Sridhar
Sridhar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks Ill check it out.

LockSign in to reply to this thread