tips, should there be a law for tip aggreived

we see many imminent people giving tips, and poor people get duped of hard earned money. The main reason is non trustworthy manipulations by top honchos at all levels. Should there be strong crucifiction law to stop tip givers. Debate friends.
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Not feasible. No one can accurately predict stock markets. Even more deterministic professions like doctor and judge are given room for error. Why don't we dismiss a sessions judge whose judgement is overturned by high court? Stock market is so unpredictable. No can say if person has deliberately duped or genuinely something went wrong.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Well said, TF.

Fool, at the time of reliance brothers war, younger one had informed sebi of all wrongdoings, enough to sink the boat, but we see them hale and hearty. Most companies rigging balancesheets, and basking in glory. News media, never trying to see into the foulness of company and is interested in just their revenues. Common investor who can be the backbone of rising economy, is strangulated.   

@fool, malified intentional tipping, many have been booked and arrested in america. In india we need harsh norms to be able to book them. here it's bloody lavish of imminent ones to comeup on news channels and shower tips. Many stocks go down to just two rupees, from 400, i can name several. we can still see them on their job, fully engrossed in tipping. @avdhoot, great views.
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

See tipster can be charged at source if she says something without basis. Even in poker if one keeps winning without rarionale he can be charged with cheating.

@fool, by just saying that the stocks that  i have tipped are not in my portfolio, let's one  go scott free of any anamolies. There are many loopholes in our present system, and a lot of strict norms are necessary if we want a healthy stock market. Otherwise it would be a paradise for scamsters. the way it is.

S, bro, you are right, but easy money making blinds the brain,
S, bro, you are right, but easy money making blinds the brain,

LockSign in to reply to this thread