Suggestions required for my blog..please help a newbie grow

Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi,

Since my blog is a portal, there are many different posts. However the number of reviews or comments are quite less.

Please go through it and suggest changes required. I really want this to work so comments and suggestions awaited.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Bhakti,

Welcome to IndiBlogger! Smile

Its nice to see that you are passionate about your blog, that makes things a lot easier. Promote your blog in the right places and try to reach out to the right audiences -- people who may be interested to read what you write -- so that they can come back, check your stuff and even follow it if they so like. You can expand your network in this manner. Also remember everything takes time, so have patience while at the same time continue putting in your best efforts for your blog.

You can start by putting up a review request in the blog reviews section of IndiBlogger and ask for suggestions regd. your blog. You can also check out other blogs there and mutually help other bloggers with your suggestions and opinions.

Hope this helps, wish you a great time blogging! Smile

Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
11 years ago

Thank you so much Arti. Didn't know IndiBlogger had such a section. Will definitely ask for reviews there.

LockSign in to reply to this thread