Writers wanted: Be the change, voice yourself!

Anshul Tewari
Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hi,   A small introduction: Youth Ki Awaaz, as the name suggests is a mouthpiece for the youth. It is a platform for the youth to express themselves and let their voices be heard.   At Youth Ki Awaaz we are dedicated to create a better world and a pervasive environment. [To know more log on to www.youthkiawaaz.com]   Youth Ki Awaaz is planning to expand its sphere. Now we will not only be concentrating on social, political or environmental issues, we will also be taking care of technology, health, travel, opinions, sports and economy.   To facilitate this, we hereby ask for your sincere support. As we all must have heard that with great power comes great responsibility, we would like to share our responsibilities with you. In order to expand, we ask for your contributions. Contributions in terms of write ups. We would like you to explore these spheres and send in your views, articles, opinions, comments on these topics.   Once again, the topics will be  

• Politics
  • Society
  • Environment
  • Travel
  • Health
  • Technology
  • Economy/Business
  • Sports
  • Stories
  • Entertainment, and
  • Local issues

To enroll as a writer with Youth Ki Awaaz, get in touch with us, or send in an email at info@youthkiawaaz.com  or comment here. We hope to recieve a positive response from your side.   For detailed info about duration, working hours, etc. contact us via email at the above stated address.  Regards,Youth Ki Awaaz http://www.youthkiawaaz.cominfo@youthkiawaaz.com

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: headline and content
Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
KirubaKaran
KirubaKaran
from Chennai
14 years ago

Thanks for the offer .. !! am willing to write as a Technical Authore, if u are interested contact me.. My Website : www.Kiruba.tk and my Email : Krupa_sns@yahoo.co.in..

Regards,

Kiruba

Microsoft Certified Professional

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hi Kiruba, I have sent you a mail regarding the details. I am extremely sorry that in the first mail your name was wrong by mistake.

Thanks alot, hope to recieve your article soon.

Siddhesh Kabe
Siddhesh Kabe
from London
14 years ago

hey Anshul, if you need funny take on politics and society, something like spoofs and farce you can contact me.

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey Siddhesh, That will be great. I would love to have funny takes on politics, society and any and every thing. Thanks a lot for the help. I invite you to be a part of Youth Ki Awaaz. Just mail me your ID at info@youthkiawaaz.com

Guha Rajan
Guha Rajan
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi Anshul,

Is you are looking on something related to Outsourcing/ Business/Economy then I can contribute as well.

Take a look at my blog

http://indian-amps.blogspot.com

If anything interest you let me know.

regards,

Guha

Rajeev R
Rajeev R
from New Delhi
14 years ago
I write about a little things...and short stories http://bharatmelange.blogspot.com
Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hi Rajeev,

I read your blog and liked your stories. It's great if you wanna join Youth Ki Awaaz. You can simply mail in your articles at info@youthkiawaaz.com

Mukund
Mukund
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey Anshul

I am not an expert on any of the topics but I do write about certain issues related to India which include all the topics mentioned...

You can check out the blog and tell me if the things I write and the way I write them is what you are looking for...

http://life-hereinindia.blogspot.com

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hi Mukund, sorry for being late. I invite you to join me at Youth Ki Awaaz. Mail me at info@youthkiawaaz.com if you have any queries or you can start submitting your articles at the same email ID.

Ulhas Vardhan Golchha
Ulhas Vardhan Golchha
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Hello Anshul

I write on random topics. It may on the ones which i like the most or dislike them.

The below mentioned is the link to my blog...

Technology United

You may give them a brief look

Regards

Ulhas

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hi Ulhas, sorry for being late. I invite you to join me at Youth Ki Awaaz. Mail me at info@youthkiawaaz.com if you have any queries or you can start submitting your articles at the same email ID.

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

Anshul,

I'm not expert blogger.But i write about the topics you have listed.You can check my blog and let me know,whether i match up with your expectation or not.http://anishthomas.wordpress.com/ 

Regards

Anish

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hi Anish,

Thanks for the reply. Your articles are nice. You can begin if you wish from whenever possible.

Regards,

Anshul

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

mail me at info@youthkiawaaz.com

Cheers bro,

Anshul

Archana
Archana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

have not tried freelancing yet, but i do have a blog.. can we apply even as freshers???

Archana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

www.archanaonline.com

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Absolutely Archana. All that is required is the ability to express yourself. Everyone is a fresher. Mail us at info@youthkiawaaz.com with your details or questions and we will get back to you,.

Harsha Chittar
Harsha Chittar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi

I write short stories, interested to contribute yo the website.

Please take a look at my blog

www.ithinkiknowbut.blogspot.com

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hi Harsha,

It would be great to have your short stories at Youth Ki Awaaz. You can join us by sending in your entries at info@youthkiawaaz.com. From the moment you send your first article your name will be added to our Writer's guild/correspondents.

Do remember to send a few details about you (name/age/occupation) with your first write up. Hope to receive your write ups soon.

Cheers,

Anshul

Tanmoy
Tanmoy
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Anshul,

I would like to contribute in youth ki awaz. Pleast let me know more about it. My blogs are tannyspeak.blogspot.com and tanm0ybanerjee.blogspot.com

Thanks

Tanny

Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hi Tanmoy,

Youth Ki Awaaz is a journalism outfit based on new media. It is basically a platform for the youth to express themselves. Here young people like you and I contribute our views or stories about various things from politics to real life experiences. It's a place where the youth has been given its very own space abd freedom to express themselves freely.

You can know more about Youth Ki Awaaz by clicking on the 'About us' tab at www.youthkiawaaz.com. You can submit your articles at info@youthkiawaaz.com with a little info about yourself and you will be added to our team of correspondents.

Hope to receive your write ups.

Regards,

Anshul

LockSign in to reply to this thread