Do You like writing paid guest posts

D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

Hi Bloggers

Do you like to write paid guest posts, If yes please answer the following questions

1) How much will you charge for a guest post ?

2) will you allow the guest post without author info?

3) How much time will you take to write a guest post?

Let me know if you like to be featured on our blog guestwriters.in

Please write your opinions on the same 

Gowardhan Doddi

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: to make it more clear
Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am a freelance writer and a blogger.

I am not sure if you are asking these questions just to get the information or you are interested in assinging the work or hire someone?

The questions are neither very clear!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am not into it. Not really keen on earning anything out of my writing either at this point of time. But just like the idea of someone buying my writing. So if you tell what is it that you want, I may be willing to give it a try. As long as it is not review of a boring washing machine or an air conditioner and the amount paid looks respectable.

D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

I want to know your name, because I cant call a person who 3 indiblogger awards as a fool,, Laughing

I am not hiring any guest writers immediately, but want to feature guest writers profiles and works on my site www.guestwriters.in

Yes I will send a guest writer profile form to your email id, you can mention youe emaild here

or you can send a email to gowardhan@readitt.in, for more details you may see SHARE YOUR GUEST WRITER PROFILE  on www.guestwriters.in

like to know your interest to get featured on Guest Writers.

regards

Gowardhan Doddi

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks Gowardan. But I do not work as professional guest writer. I have done a total of 4 guests posts to date - all for free. Guess that does not qualify me as a guest writer. 

D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

Yes you can be featured as a guest writer if you write guest posts, may it be for backlinks or for money. 

you may submit your profile at 

http://www.guestwriters.in/2012/11/share-your-guest-writer-profile.html

D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

I own a Blog a www.readitt.in which is emagazine concept (write literally on any topic) as Readitt is growing I may need content in future

and one more thing is recently I started www.guestwriters.in where I am planning to show case guest writers through my blogposts detailing their favourite niche, their published guest posts and their charges for writing a guest post. 

So I am checking out to list Bloggers who are interested to write paid or free (backlink) guest posts 

thank you medha for your interest, Let me know if I can feature you on guestwriters

Regards

Gowardhan Doddi

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Gowardhan

I have just sent you an indimail.

Hoping to see your reply soon.

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yes I would not really mind to get featured on your site "guestwriters".

Let me know if any details are required.

Thanks.

D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

Yes I will send a guest writer profile form to your email id, you can mention youe emaild here

or you can send a email to gowardhan@readitt.in, for more details you may see SHARE YOUR GUEST WRITER PROFILE  on www.guestwriters.in

regards

D.Gowardhan

D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

Your guestwriter profile is featured at 

http://www.guestwriters.in/2012/11/hire-writer-technology-gadgets-travel.html

D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

Let me know if any one of you are interested to be featured at guestwriters.in

If you like writing guest posts for money or back link we will feature you at our blog www.guestwriters.in

Regards

Gowardhan Doddi

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Hi Gowardhan, what sort of details one has to give to be featured in your site? I'm asking this coz everyone might not be comfortable to put much info about themselves in public... Undecided

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Yes I do paid guest posting :)
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Who does not like to make extra money? I guess none...and charging depends on a few factors like topic, site reputation, reliability etc .....

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi there,

Ans:1 I would rather write it for freee but enforce for a backlink. If I were to charge, i would charge Rs.100/500 words.

Ans:2 No, author info should be mandatory

Ans:3 Depends on the subject

Yes, I would like to be on guestwriters,will email you soon.

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

Hello

Guest writers what to have either on of these things...

• They want money
  • They want thier name to be published at the post to promote their blog 
D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

Hi Daval, Aidtya, Jay and Abinodh. if you are interested to get your guestwriter profile, you need to fill our guestwriter profile registartion form regards Gowardhan Doddi

Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Okay I have filled the form contact me at the given email in that form :)
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
from Raigarh
8 years ago

Can I share my articles on your guestwriters.in with a backlink to my website?

LockSign in to reply to this thread