Book Review Blog Postings

I'm shortly going to write a blog posting or two about my own reviews of a couple of books i've recently read.    Made me think it would be nice to have a topic where others listed postings of book reviews that they've done in their own blogs...I'm sure many bloggers or avid book readers, so hopefully this is a useful and relevant topic.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Apurva

I think this is a brillant idea. It will not only get us to read some good reviews but also help new review writers like me to learn the finer points..

posting links to my two.My only attemps in writing about my favorite books.

cheers!!!!!

The Witch of Portobello : A Must Read Mysteries behind the veils

Tikuli-- i really like your review and the sytle of your review of the Witch of Portobello.  First off, including memorable and meaningful passages from the book is great way to go and tease the reader on what to expect.  Second, what i really liked is how you interjected your personal experience reading the book-- how you were up late at night and didn't put it down, how it made you feel and the fact you've felt compelled to read it 10 times.... nicely done-- i'm familiar with the Alchemist but have never read that but my wife has that book at home-- think i'll read it.  

Sheba
Sheba
from Mumbai
14 years ago

No replies to this post? :-( I like reading books and generally search on the internet for reviews before buying a new novel.  Am sure, there must be many more people on indiblogger who post book reviews. I would love to read thru the book reviews

LockSign in to reply to this thread