How does NETWORK in IndiBlogger help?

Kabeeranban
Kabeeranban
from Mysore
15 years ago

I have not taken much trouble to increase the Network membership precisely because of the above question.  If I have missed out something please inform me.

One way I could think of improving the value of Network membership is that an automated mail to all  members in the list  whenever a fellow member makes a new Post  in his /her Blog.

This will create meaning for the Networking and an incentive for members to increase their membership.

What do you think ?

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

@Kabeeranban, that's certainly a good idea. We need to improve the value of this feature.

As I've mentioned at this topic:

I'm looking into developing a ping service (like pingomatic) so our server is immediately notified when an IndiBlogger posts something new.

This is on our development list - so as soon as we have it up and running, we can use it for your idea. Thank you! Smile

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

@Kabeer - we're making progress on this one. Thanks again, I see tremendous potential with this idea. Will update you as soon as we have something up.

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@kabeeranban : Great thoughts ! you show a lot of your experience with that idea.. please keep more coming!

LockSign in to reply to this thread