Making money with a Telugu blog

Salahunddin
Salahunddin
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi all, 

I have a Telugu blog using which I want to make some money if possible. Please let me know if there is any way possible, I tried with linkreferral.com, but seems to be not getting any money there, the ads are showing but, looks like no one is clicking on them. My daily traffic is around 30 hits a day. I think google adsense cant be used with a Telugu blog, is that understanding correct, or did it change recently? 

Thanks

Udaya

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: remove link
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Please remove the link to your blog from the thread description. The forum users can find your blog if needed through your profile, and a general discussion can ensue as to if Adsense can be used, or if there is any other way for monetising your Telugu blog.

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
11 years ago

As of now AdSense cannot be placed in a Telugu site unless most of your content is in English. It is difficult to monetize Indian language content currently but such sites will have a bright future in my opinion. Within a few years, almost every Indian will have a tablet just like mobilephones. Since most of the Indian population do not speak English, content in regional languages will be in demand when internet reaches the grass root level people.

Read this thread for more details:

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=14426

LockSign in to reply to this thread