Do traffic generators really boost your traffic?

Sarbajit Saha
Sarbajit Saha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I was searching in Google about how to increase traffic,where I found a post about traffic generators.So do these really increase your traffic a lot?Are there any consequences ,such as losing ranking in Google and such?Undecided

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

They do boost traffic but that traffic doesn't do you any good unless there is a real reason for you to get visitors who would visit your blog but not read a single line. They are useful but not for bloggers and for those who are in need of real readers.

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
11 years ago

traggic generators? are you talking about proxy bots for this?Let me ask a simple question:what use is traffic if it does not convert to $$$?

why not focus on something more natural and sustaining than being affected by google update.

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

traffic from such traffic generators dosn't worth, yes you will get visitors but may be only few of them will read what have you wrote in your blog. If you are using Adsense, then Google may suspand your adsense account. Better Use SEO to get quality traffic. 

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

These things are best avoided. Natural link building combined with epic content is the only way to build traffic. There are no shortcuts I am afraid. 

You'll get pageviews, not readers.

RupyaGyan
RupyaGyan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

If you are looking for loyal followers and good and true response to your blog then traffic generators are not what you should look into. Keep posting good content, interact with other bloggers, try to get an honest feedback and act on advice given by others to improve your blog. This will truly help you in becoming a well-known blog.

LockSign in to reply to this thread