Why do you Blog?

Harish Krishna
Harish Krishna
from Thiruvallur
11 years ago

So blogging is one of the most rapidlty developing fields today. Why do you blog ? Passion, Money ? or what else?

Replies 1 to 15 of 15 Descending
KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

my hobby! 

Manavendra Bhardwaj
Manavendra Bhardwaj
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Why do we blog? hmm I am sure most of us will find it a bit hard to give a direct answer to this question. To me blogging is the just an answer to some inner call. I know that I love to read and write and by blogging and being part of this wonderful community called indiblogger I can do both. I blog not for money and maybe not also because it is a very strong passion but maybe it makes me happy.CoolLaughing

Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya
from Mumbai
11 years ago
  • I blog about television and print ads that I find interesting 
  • I also spend a fair bit of time on computer games (who does'nt). So I also write about different games, and some specific tips and strategies for my favourite games (these posts fetch me consistent search traffic off Google) e.g try searching for rise of nations rushing ... or raiding in rise of nations. I did not intend to hit the SERPs, but the tips are useful and they work!
  • I also write about businesses and interesting e-commerce sites having worked in this sector myself
  • Apart from that there are personal posts which I feel I need to talk about in my blog. Topics such as the rampant corruption in India, thoughts about faith, god and religion ... these topics are so subjective in nature that they are bound to start a discussion.
Shiv Shankar
Shiv Shankar
from Kochi
11 years ago

i like to blog bcz ............................bcz what????

It's a hard questions

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

I blog because I love to write, it makes me feel sane and get away from my life, yet feel alive Smile

raj
raj
from singapore
11 years ago

well  - Psychologically answering, we would like to be heard and we are not happy with the audience we have. Thats the reason we write. And its addictive. :)

Its great to have your own virtual world where you are free to express yourself and can find like minded people who share similar passions in life!!

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

because.... well.... at times I feel I've some 1-2 extra hours in my 'supposed to be 24 hrs' day Undecided

conquer-the-self
conquer-the-self
from pondicherry
11 years ago

It was fascinating to learn how quickly you can publish a post.  I can say the novelty has not worn off. i would love to earn from my blogging. I know affiliate marketing is an option and I need to take it seriously. Can you suggest a few niches that i can blog about and make money? 

Mollika
Mollika
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I blog to get a lot of things off my mind. Nothing more, nothing less.And it feels nice to know that somebody out there is reading the stuff I write. Everybody loves an audience. :D 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

My main aim of blogging is to share my travel experiences so as to help prospective travellers plan their's better. Smile

Abeesh Thomas
Abeesh Thomas
from Kottayam
11 years ago

I blog to help someone Laughing

I don't know exactly. It just started out to test a feature of my Google account - Blogger.

How time passed by, and when did I started enjoying it, I don't know.

I just do it, cause that makes me happy! Smile

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

I blog just to satiate my itching and impulsiveness to bring out my inside out ... to share what I feel. What I write may be blah ... blah, but I'm happy being in the process of writing.

Payal
Payal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Its my passion to blog. I am a new mother and it struck me one fine day, why not put down my thoughts on paper? Since blog is the new way of telling the world you exist, I started my very own parenting blog Humpty Bumpty Kids. Smile Do pay me a visit on the blog. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread