how to make more traffic

Shiv Shankar
Shiv Shankar
from Kochi
11 years ago

Please anybody tell me how to make the traffic of my blog go big like 100 pageviews one days or something because my blog contains almost 100 posts and have only some 1,867 page views...

Plz help,Cry

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: bcz I typed a link in it
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Please remove the link of your blog from the thread. Putting your blog link is not encouraged on the Indiblogger forum. People can find the blog by going to your Indiblogger profile.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

To answer your query, I think some search engine optimization would be in order. So that it'd reflect higher in search results, since yours seems to be a tech blog.

Shiv Shankar
from Kochi
11 years ago

sorry

Shiv Shankar
from Kochi
11 years ago

Leo, When I was going through the forums I found a forum by prasad ajinkya from mumbai, He had posted some links connecting to some other picture website. Can we do like that?

Plz reply

Shiv Shankar
Shiv Shankar
from Kochi
11 years ago

sorry, I am new to this.....

Embarassed

So we should not publish links?

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

No please.. else one link follows with another and another and th thread becomes more link oriented than a solution to your query or this discussion Smile and don't apologize, it is okay. People new to the forum might not know, and its good to let them know so they don't do it over and over. 

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

And please remove that link!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

What do you want to traffic?

Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Shiv, I was looking at your blog, and here are some things which struck me 

• You are copying content off other sites ... why would I want to read that? The US presidential elections post has been written by Andrew Dugan (what you did was simply scrape all that content and put on your blog).
  • The series of posts on Ubuntu are great btw!
  • Some of the images and videos which are embedded do not fit in your theme, which makes it an eye-sore.
  • If you are writing original posts, then can you try posting those on FB and other social networks?
Shiv Shankar
Shiv Shankar
from Kochi
11 years ago

Oh yes, will look after it,

Thanks for the assistance man.

LockSign in to reply to this thread