11 years ago

New contest folks - it's time to get whacky! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=70

Replies 1 to 20 of 154 Descending
KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

crazy topic Surprised , is this eligible for both male and female ha? 

Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

My question exactly! :p

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

It needs to be open to all. The organisers want to have as many entries as possible. It doesn't matter if it is from a male or a female blogger.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

For participation, all contests are always open to all. Eligibility usually comes into play only for the prizes.

Mirchi
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yeah..if u tried to get perfect straight hair.. ;)

one winner from male can be found in lady product contest as a rare happening, at times.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

... But this contest has only one winner ( as far as we are concerned of only cash ) Let's see if a male blogger can win the prize!

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

why girls should have all the fun, we guys can also have straight hair, hai na? Tongue out

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
11 years ago

^^ YES!!!!!1

I mean, comeon! The only contest that men have is that silly gillete shave or crave contest.

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

the page is taking its sweet (making me diabetic!) time to load... after that a pink lady with plastic smile & locks pops in! No rules... no guidelines... may be we should wait for Renie's clarification Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I wish that the contest had more prizes... Atleast five 5k prizes instead of one 25k prize. But, those four tips are sufficient to force someone dive deep into crazy thinking and participate.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I checked up with my wife and she does not like sunsilk. So the hampers will be useless for me. So I am going to skip this contest. Or maybe I should check if the maid servant likes Sunsilk?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Can't control my laughter! Smile

Madhumathi
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

LOL! Why don't 'you' give it a try?

I like sunsilk,Fool, and I can live telecast rejuvenating my hair with sunsilk in the morning, 

Alaka Yeravadekar
Alaka Yeravadekar
from Pune
11 years ago

What about those who have straight silky hair and want it to curl? sigh.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Follow the steps backwards! Tongue out

Radha Sawana
Radha Sawana
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Another HUL contest. I am gonna pass. After the pathetic treatment they gave us in the SoakNoMore contest, they deserve to be boycotted by bloggers Tongue out

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Well - It is the fault of some small time exexutive reporting to the brand manager of surf excel. What is the fault at the company level. The CEO of HUL in all probability does not even know about this contest. Maybe Sunsilk has a better brand manager. Why make him/her suffer? And you anyways are probably not eligible anyways.

Radha Sawana
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yeah, you are right. But even otherwise, I do not want to write on this topic. 

And, umm, why am I not eligible? Embarassed

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
11 years ago

wow! That's just plain sucks.

Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
11 years ago

Same here... still waiting for the Lakme hamper..... pass  from me.....

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Radha - I think terms and conditions says HUL and Indiblogger employees and their families are not supposed to take part.

Randhir Singh Suman
Randhir Singh Suman
from Barabanki
11 years ago

I am in, somebody add W before my in

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

(WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.......)^ infinity

samalke rakhiyega Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Innocent

thanks doc. tonns.

Ranjith it is now WIN,thanks to doc.

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

I hope we will have TIMED RESULTS & PRIZES unlike SONY, SURG EXCEL and others ;-(

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
11 years ago

ha!!But on the bright side, how many people haven't received their winnings? It might be late- or worse the courier company stole it, but in some way or the other people got them na!!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Rightly said! I have got all my prizes and the bean bag too even though I've informed IB a month after everyone received theirs. Gift hampers- I would have got them if I've opened a support ticket.

And waiting isn't always disappointing. If you win, you would be the happiest person. If you don't, you will wait for the next contest  or stop participating in contests all together, giving you more time for your blog and your life. Smile

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
I agree completely. People just dont seem to have the patience required for receiving the prizes. I received empty package of the Pen Drive in the Melbourne Contest but when I told the Inditeam they immediately sent me another one which I received in a few days!
Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

@ranjith,ds: everybody is as blessed as you guys. Despite opening a ticket, I never got the castrol tee.

Many a bloggers easily get disillusioned and never pursue the matter thereafter.

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

But what I appreciate is- IB has not closed that ticket. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

@DS Empty package! SurprisedInnocent Imagine what would have been the expression on the winner's face if he receives an empty package instead of an i pad! Wink (But, that would probably not occur Undecided )

@Avadhoot I got two T shirts for castrol! Smile And coming to the ticket, why don't you close it yourself? Tongue out

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

@ranjith: done.

I myself had forgotten about that- a way back in september. You guys discussing this matter made me check my email a/c to trace the mail carrying the link for that ticket. Cool

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

After my 16gb PD crashed recently I'm left with a poor 4gb one and feeling helpless whenever the file size is nearing or exceeding 4gb... any new contest offering free PDs? Tongue out

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I though only computers and hard drives crash? Do pen drives also crash?

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The flash NAND can degrade, especially the much older cheaper MLC types.

Laxmi Todiwan
Laxmi Todiwan
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Are the posts active, I have submitted one but can't figure out where it has landed. Though it was supposed to live immediately.

Laxmi Todiwan
Laxmi Todiwan
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Are the posts active? I have submitted one but can't figure out where it has landed. Though it was supposed to go live immediately.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

The entries, generally, aren't displayed right from the contest start date. They will be displayed soon. But Renie needs to define what soon is! Smile

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
11 years ago

where is the link to sunsilk?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Renie knows it! :-)

The rules will probably be put up in a few days....

Sulagna Dasgupta
Sulagna Dasgupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Great to see such contests coming up .. which are particularly useful to new bloggers... however is there a way to submit an entry without hosting in on your own blog? You know, bloggers other than personal bloggers may not find it easy to post about unrelated topics on their blogs (like me)...

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I created a new blog for this particular reason!!!

Sayantini Bhattacharya
from Chakdaha
11 years ago

Sme story here..I mean, people asks when you are a poet and still post about fashion and all!!

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
This is interesting !!
Balasubramaniam A M
Balasubramaniam A M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I have posted my blog but not able to see it

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

The entries will be visible after a few days.

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
11 years ago

There is no particular link to be included!! What would make it a valid or an invalid entry, I wonder. Time for Renie to clarify!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I think that Renie is on a vacation!Smile Anyway, one can always submit their post now and edit it later to include the link.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Imagine what will happen to the sales of Sunsilk if our crazy experiment works! Surprised

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

If you have submitted an entry - please update your address! Smile

Radhika
from Bangalore
11 years ago

when are the entries going live? when do the results come out?

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

If this is like Lakme I need to check with Chitragupt whether he has booked me lodgings in Heaven or Hell :) If the unlikely happens and delivery i before Jan 3 I need to give my temporary address in Chennai. Else the currently registered address should do :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

When is last day for submission?

ahana
ahana
from KOLKATA
11 years ago

Hi,

I am facing a problem while submitting my entry for this contest. I posted a blog post on the general category, and afterwards when i found this contest is open, i wanted to submit the same post for the contest. However as the same post cant be posted twice on IB, i cant do so. Also i cant find a delete option, so that i can delete that post and re-enter the same post in the contest entry category instead of general. Can anyone help me out with this? I have already sent a message to the IB team, and awaiting their reply. Still if any members can help me out, that would be nice of you.

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

just change your title  atleast by a charecter and re-submit it. add a word,blank spcace etc.

for example:  if your topic  is-" tips to make hair straight" can be changed as "a few tips to make hair straight".

even if you increase the space between any two words, this shall work.I

n short, the new topic name should differ by the old name atleast by a charecter.

LockSign in to reply to this thread