Blogosphere- A mutual admiration community?

Prasoon Khare
Prasoon Khare
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Well I think so.. 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

Arent all blogger forums the same?

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

May be yes... may be no.

Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I think that it is; at least, that is the way I feel about most other blogs and bloggers.

I think that it is because people do what they do because they do it. This, of course, is circular reasoning but it does explain a lot. When I worked for a large corporation, I hoped that my clients would give me a '5' (the best score possible) when the Survey Department would call them. Thus, when Survey Departments from other corporations would call me, then I would tend to give the employee involved a '5' (or whatever the best score was in their survey).

As a blogger, I am a member of Indiblogger.in and Expat-Blog.com. I read a tremendous number of posts and, whenever possible, write favourable comments at the post, and click on the AdSense ads (if there are any), in the hope that others would do the same for me.

When I do Google searches, I sometimes search specifically for blogs on that topic.

I never did any of these before I became a blogger. 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yes... and it blooms best when the admiration is not only mutual but also whole-hearted, sincere and without any expectations.

LockSign in to reply to this thread