Free blog to a good home

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
11 years ago

I'm getting rid of most of my online content. I don't want to just delete this blog but I don't have the time to maintain it or post to it anymore.

The blog is the Amritsar Restaurant & Businsess Review from my profile here at Indiblogger. I can transfer it over to you just as it is then I'll remove it from Indiblogger so you can claim it (unless there's some way to transfer it to you on here).

If you don't want the blog as it is then you can have the individual posts, pictures included, to post somewhere else at your discretion. I will not retain any rights to the posts or blog in any way. I'll be removing my google ads, etc.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
11 years ago

I also have a FB page set up for it that I will transfer over to you.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I think you should contact Mr. Pramod Lohia. Few months back he was looking to acquire a blog

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
11 years ago

Thank you.

I was looking for a cookery blog as a friend wanted it. I don't know if he needs it now. I suggest @ kristy ji, (just my opinion) just let blog remain dormant. God knows, when your mind may want to again pursue blogging again.

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

Kirsty, can you email me if you are not using the posts, images. I would be interested. Thank you. 

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I would be interested to take the content 

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
11 years ago

I've added you both to my network and will send you a message soon.

LockSign in to reply to this thread