Year End Celebration..

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

Assuming that the world does not end on 21st, how are you planning the end the year 2012 on your blog.

Last year, I made a special post which included all the important and catchy tech news of the year 2011. I am planning to do something on similar lines, this year as well (even though I have been regularly irregular, off late ;)).

What are your plans ? Lets share different ideas here :)

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Ascending
Payal
Payal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys. I have a little on at home and its gonna be fun time with my little bundle of joy. I have recently added a post on celebrating Christmas with kids. People do share your thoughts: http://www.humptybumptykids.com/ideas-celebrate-christmas-kids/.

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

Finally, managed to write a small piece of article :D

CoolCool

great guns dude. rockon.

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yes, 21/12/12 may as well be a synonym for new comedy.

I made my first single panel cartoon on the same.

abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

do share your cartoon panels here.. would love to see them Ankita.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

In honor and celebration of my favorite smiley on Inditalk, I plan to snooze YellCoolUndecided

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Nothing in the honour of the lazy lion? Innocent

Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Snoozing is applicable for being lazy too, Arti Tongue outInnocent

abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

Why snooze? If you snooze on new year.. your entire year will go snoozing.. dats what i thought as a kid :D

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hmmm, since you have now brought that topic out, I have to start scratching my head... Innocent

abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

Even I am scratching.. Its good that i created this thread about 10 days before 31st Tongue out

Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago

Planning to have friends over. (If parents allow) Tongue outSuch celebrations are most enjoyed with closed ones. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Friends over on your blog?

abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

ermm, good to know that MM.. am sure you will enjoy a lot :)

But any plans for a year end post on your blog?

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Oh yes! I'm planning to do something special as well, just need to decide on the what and how of it Tongue out

abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

That reply is what someone expects from me  Cool.. and knowing you, I am sure you will come up with something brilliant!!

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Perhaps, that's because I have been inspired by you Tongue out Jokes apart... thanks a ton abhi, your comment is a huge motivational boost... I will surely put up something for the new year. Smile

yo, right now busy with errands, so I can just rem. my last year's rendezvous, and pacify my heart.

abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

there is still time for 31st, think of something better than last year, PL :)

bro. can't, 

LockSign in to reply to this thread