Meet-up for Hyderabad Bloggers

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Planning to meet up with fellow bloggers of Hyderabad on Sunday, January 20th, early afternoon, and letting the evening plan itself. If you are in or around Hyderabad, please indicate your availability and interest.  The idea is to network, share best practices, put faces to names, let hair down, and allow synergy and value to emerge. Once we have some confirmations, I will create an event either here and/or on Facebook and invite everyone, and then it can pass on.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Changed category
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
P V Ariel
P V Ariel
from Secunderabad
11 years ago

Hi Subhorup Dasgupta,

Its really good to hear this news,

I am a blogger, and would like to

be there in this meet, I do blog

in English and in Malayalam

my blog url http://pvariel.blogspot.in/  (E)

http://arielintekurippukal.blogspot.in/  (Malayalam)

Best Regards. Philip Ariel, Secunderabad

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Bump. Just in case. The date is still the same. The band begins at ten to six. The program is to meet, share in some discussions and presentations on blogging best practices and issues relevant to our times, followed by informal networking over a dinner. The venue details will be finalized by Wednesday, but broadly in the BHills area. A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

I can still be reached at subhorup at gmail dot com or on 98661 - 45813 in addition to over here. :)

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Would be interested..

Have not met any bloggers from here before

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago
A meeting of bloggers in and around Hyderabad to share best practices and create a social responsibility platform. The underlying theme for the meeting is the spirit of enabling change through the social media. Date: January 20, 2013 Time: 5:00 p.m.Venue: ITC Kakatiya, Begumpet Topics being addressed include: 1. SEO Best Practices 2. From Blogging to Getting Published 3. Travel Blogging 4. Social Media Activism. The meeting will be followed by informal networking. Unable to create new meet on Indiblogger due to short notice (needs five days notice to create event). Please confirm participation on the Facebook event page or on this thread. Please be on time. Please bring your own vuvuzela.
Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Subhorup, why don't you announce it in the Meets section of Indiblogger? More people will know about it as a mail is sent to all members of that city where meet is organised.

Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

The meets section has a 5 days prior notice cutoff. The event is on the 20th, I am late by one day. :(

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Send a mail to Renie, he will do something. I'm sure

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Announcing speakers' line-up for the Hyderabad Bloggers' Meet, January 2013. Satish Kumar on SEO, Anuradha Goyal on Travel Blogging, Shankari Sundaram on Getting Published and Ratnakar Sadasyula on Social Media Activism. Very glad also to announce ITC Group as Venue Partners, Maxthon as Technology Partners, Blend Of Tea as Logistics Partners and BigBasket as Giveaway Sponsors. A big thank you to all who have toiled (and are still toiling) to make this happen.

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Extemely thankful for the overwhelming response to the Hyderabad Bloggers' Meet. It was five wonderful hours of learning and soul-searching. Every single participant brought their unique magic and meaning to the discussions and turned the evening into a journey of discovery and realization. The joy of meeting and communing with likeminded spirits was made even more special by the graciousness of our host and our event partners.

(In addition to the goodies that were going as giveaways from our partners, I received a poster sized print of a prize winning photograph of the Bidar Fort from the photographer himself, and a large cutglass serving bowl as gifts from fellow bloggers, gifts I will cherish for a lifetime.)

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congrats for successfully concluding it

Sriram Raj
Sriram Raj
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Interesting Meet Subhorup. If i was in country, I would have come. May be next time

LockSign in to reply to this thread