How Do You access your blog?

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

A lot of bloggers seem to be well connected and ever present in Blogosphere. I'm super curious on how you access your blogs. I'll go first, I've got a PC, a laptop and a basic model of an android phone. I prefer using the PC to access my blog, though I suppose it doesn't give me the mobility I need. 

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending

A laptop. I'm staying in a hostel, and so I don't have any desktop.

But once in a blue moon, I do access blogs through my phone. This is mostly when I have to read a blog very badly, but don't have any access to my laptop, or I'm just too lazy to use it. 

Payal
Payal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am a new parent and have started a new parenting blog called Humpty Bumpty Kids. No matter when I get time, I always go through my blog...the articles that have been posted, what next to write...several things. I have a laptop that I use and my BB phone. :-)

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
11 years ago

Same problem with me that whenever I am out of my home I stopped blogging and start facebookon my phone, Now I am thinking of purchasing lenovo that I heard a lot from blogger folks.

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

Laptop. Too old fashioned to use phones.

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thank you everyone for your inputs, the thing is, between the laptop, the desktop and the android (with the blogspot app), I just find the desktop so much more comfortable! Which Lenovo one are u referring to Pratik?

uniquerockrz
uniquerockrz
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Usually my PC, but now using my tablet. Having touch scren and being able to scroll with hands gives all together a different feel to read :-P

LockSign in to reply to this thread