IndiRank problem

Meoww
Meoww
from Seoul
6 years ago

Hello,

I have not got an Indirank for October and November 2012... It says problem with my feed. I did go through the Forum but i didnot find any clear way to solve this. My feed is the same and is working well elsewhere. Please let me know what i am supposed to do to overcome this problem. Thanks.

my site: http://meowwsmusings.blogspot.com

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Amita Kalra
Amita Kalra
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

I have the same issue. Please help.

Blog Link: http://amitakalra.blogspot.in/

Raowords
Raowords
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

Hi Meoww & Amita,

You both have registered your blogs with indiblogger as "blogspot.in"; please change this to "blogspot.com", your blog's feed would be picked by indiblogger.

All the best for your next ranking!!

Meoww
from Seoul
6 years ago

Thank you so much RaoWords, but the account settings donot allow me to change my url. How do i change my address now? And i am curious to know why this is happening now and not when i started blogging. Thanks for the help, but can you help me further :p ? Much appreciated.

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
6 years ago

RaoWords is right. I had this problem initially. Now, with the change in blog's feed, I got it right.

Meoww
from Seoul
6 years ago

Can you tell me how you changed the url? The account settings do not allow me to change the url :( Please let me know, Easwar Arumugam. Thank you.

Raowords
Raowords
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

Meowww,

Go to Dashboard

Go to Account settings (on Right hand side)

Click on "Edit" under "Your Blog"

make the changes and save it!!!

Meoww
from Seoul
6 years ago

But it clearly says in the Account settings, that i cannot change the Blog URL.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
6 years ago

I have no problems. But can I still leave my blog link?

Well, just kidding. I think you folks need to raise a ticket or message Renie for changing blog URL.

Amita Kalra
Amita Kalra
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

@Meoww: I got mine corrected by emailing Renie Ravin at indi@indiblogger.in.. You can do the same, good luck!

Meoww
from Seoul
6 years ago

Thank you Amita Kalra :) Will do!

LockSign in to reply to this thread