Blog Reviews Clogging forum

Varun
Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

Hello, 

The number of blog review requests in the forum is a healthy sign for Indiblogger with all its new members. No offense to any of this, the number of requests are far too many that they end up clogging the Forum. It is increasingly becoming tough to locate other topics which might be of higher importance. 

Is there anyone else here who feels there's got to be a separate section for reviews? Or anything of that sort which is possible and would ease our way around other forum topics.

I really feel it'd do a lota good. What do you say folks?

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

Hi Varun,

Valid point. There have been discussions on this forum to find a viable solution for this, and some of them do point to having a separate section for reviews. Binary Day has initiated a few discussions on this issue.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=1281

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=676

My guess is that the Indiblogger team is  involved neck deep with the Indiblogger contest at the moment and would work on this sometime in the near future. Based on the forum discussions, I do believe this is on their 'To-do' list.

With the increasing number of Indiblogger members, blog reviews have sky-rocketed. Having a separate section would definitely be helpful.

Tarun
Tarun
from New York
14 years ago

hmmmm that's why nobody noticed my request to review my blogs......make sense.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Topic made sticky... you'll soon see why! Smile

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Cool yeah, this one i can't afford to miss!!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

The pressure got to us and we bumped this up the list - you'll see that reviews have been moved to a completely different section, and are not one of the forum categories anymore. Smile

Feedback would be appreciated - especially considering this was done in a bit of a rush!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey man, this was something that I was looking for! Great!! I wil still write reviews, but it is pleasing to see the forum clean now!

Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

Renie, this is much better. For people who would like to review, they can now go to the 'Blog Reviews' section, a nd the rest of the forum topics are easier to find.  Thank you for implementing this. Smile

Varun
Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

Renie!! 

This is awesome mate!! aah it seriously is too good to see a clean forum where the topics would be on the front page atleast for a day, hardly the picture before this change. 

Awesome job! would still continue to review. One extra mouse click to reach the section shouldn't be a problem to any! ;)

Healthy Living India
Healthy Living India
from Bombay
14 years ago

@Renie - I think removing review requests is an excellent move. The forum is looking cleaner and much more interesting. Excellent move - very happy to see it.

cheers!

Prashant.

Sheba
Sheba
from Mumbai
14 years ago

The forum looks so much neater now! Great job!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Thanks people - keep those gripes coming in though, I'm sure this forum still has loads of room for improvement! Smile

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Moving Reviews category is really a good move. Forum certainly looks even better. And as Subayan suggested, Reviews widget is a cool idea. Glad thats in the list now.

Shravan Bhat
Shravan Bhat
from Birmingham
14 years ago

Well I had real trouble trying to find where and how to post my request for a review! Got it done in the end!

Sheba
Sheba
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Ooops, review requests coming up in the forum again, but in different categories. :-)

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Yeah but it's less now! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread