Is Clicksor a good alternative to Google Adsense?

Sarbajit Saha
Sarbajit Saha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I heard about Clicksor about a month ago and I have signed up for it.However,I am really disappointed with the quality of ads.Moreover,even though I get 400+ hits everyday the earnings are pretty low.What about you guys?

Do post about the no of visitors and an approx earning per day.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Nope its not......Y do u need an alternative for Google Adsense?? Did they (Adsense team) ban you??
Sarbajit Saha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

No actually,I haven't yet applied for it since you cant apply unless your blog is 6 months old.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

How old ur blog iz?how many page views it receives daily?

Sarbajit Saha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

My blog is about 4 months old,and I am getting about 350-400 unique visitors daily

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
I had a look at ur blog....content wise its good...but design wise its not....to be frank ur blog need a good skin .......any way ur niche is very catchy....so u'll receive more page views sooner or later......4months is old enough....apply for adsense nd try for it....
Sarbajit Saha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I heard that Adsense doesn't approve blogs which are younger than 6 months.Thats why I havent applied yet.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Yup u heard that ryt bro...bt they dön't follow this in all cases...best of luck...

Akhil Pulotil
Akhil Pulotil
from Kerela
11 years ago

Okay I'm gonna give a detailed explanation as I have tried both CLICKSOR and ADSENSE !

ClickSOR Ads :

• Clicksor ads are local ads. They do not do any verification. And you can start displaying ads the next moment you sign up to clicksor.
  • The ads displayed by clicksor are poor in terms of content. Clicksor ads are said to be malware infected. And you won't get any revenue from Clicksor unless you have tons of daily visitors.
  • Clicksor ads contain pop up ads which is annoying for your blog visitors. So if they find your ads disturbing, they'll leave your blog as soon as you enter.
  • And there is no assurance that they're gonna pay you the money you earn. Tongue out

Google Adsense Ads :

• You can't compare GOOGLE adsense with CLICKSOR.
  • Getting approval for google adsense means luck !
  • Even if your blog is eligible for adsense, sometimes they won't just approve you.
  • And the ads they display is quality rich. Making any reader click. Wink
  • And you have full control and monitering over the ads you display, so that you can customize they're position and look to earn more.
  • They give you maximum revenue for the ads they display.
  • And there is no annoying pop up's.
  • I hope you need to assurance that they'll pay your amount. Tongue out

Okay,

I have tried both Adsense and clicksor ads,

And I'm currently making 3 times more money with adsense than with clicksor. (With the same no. of pageviews)

Hope your doubt is cleared. You can message me anytime for more doubts.Sealed

Sarbajit Saha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Thanks for your help.BTW how many hits do u get per day?

Akhil Pulotil
Akhil Pulotil
from Kerela
11 years ago

around 500 pageviews ... and among them 30+% are search traffic Smile

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

Adsense didnt approve me. I thought it was because of the vulgur content of my blog. Didnt know it was so difficult to get an approval.

Akhil Pulotil
from Kerela
11 years ago

It's not hard. It's just they won't sometimes approve you even if you're eligible.

Make Sure You Follow These Steps While Applying For Adsense :-

• Apply once, if they disapprove, then wait for a month or two and apply again. Else they'll mark your account as spam.
  • Make sure you have a good amount of search traffic and you have a good no. of pageviews per day.
  • Make sure you have atleast 30+ articles published.
  • Make sure you don't have copied or spam articles in your blog.
  • Remove any existing ads while applying for adsense.
  • Make sure you're blog is indexed by google.
  • Make sure you have no Malware warning. (You can check it from Google Webmasters.)
  • Make sure you have slept last night Tongue out.

Now follow these, take a deep breath and apply for adsense. I'm sure they'll approve. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread